deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
1st time in sg right this Aerosmith ?
with their songs that huge .. doubt it'll be a short one . :o

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
13 was a middle finger from dave mustaine's right hand. This song and album looks to be a middle finger from mustaine's left. :s13::s13:

tbh .. me can't really quite dig their music after Risk . :/
there are of 'cos nicer songs in btwn but not really best remembered as a whole imo .

XxInNOutxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tbh .. me can't really quite dig their music after Risk . :/
there are of 'cos nicer songs in btwn but not really best remembered as a whole imo .

I dont have their entire discography, only RIP, Megadeth's greatest hits compilation, UA, Endgame and 13(I really regretted buying this album). I prefer their older songs like peace sells, hook in mouth etc (General trend of metal bands in my opinion :( ), albeit they have a few gems in between their newer albums.

Is it just me, or i just find Dave Mustaine trying really really hard to retain his level of singing back in the golden days of Megadeth. :s22:

darkhell26

Reaction score
Megadeth is my fav metal band since my poly days. But when they came out with Risk, I was like :s11:... the in between albums are so-so... not too good and not so bad... at least it was better than St. Anger.

Then Endgame came out. ******* heavy. I loved it. Then 13. Sounds like Countdown To Extinction. Now Super Collider. I hope it's not going back to the Risk sound again...

and kpop..why beo the plastic girls? hahahaha

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
I dont have their entire discography, only RIP, Megadeth's greatest hits compilation, UA, Endgame and 13(I really regretted buying this album). I prefer their older songs like peace sells, hook in mouth etc (General trend of metal bands in my opinion :( ), albeit they have a few gems in between their newer albums.

Is it just me, or i just find Dave Mustaine trying really really hard to retain his level of singing back in the golden days of Megadeth. :s22:

*shrugs*

guess that as times changes .. so does their direction . :o
their last 2 albums .. me probably had listened to it less than twice .

:crazy:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.