Rock/Metal/Heavy Metal/Deathcore/WHATEVER HARDCORE

XxInNOutxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
*shrugs*

guess that as times changes .. so does their direction . :o
their last 2 albums .. me probably had listened to it less than twice .

:crazy:

Appealing to a wider range of audiences I guess... 13 I probably only listened to Never Dead. :s13:

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
to show u how bad it is .. me even can't rem what are e song titles in any of their last albums . :crazy:

hitman713

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
endgame is the last nice album from megadeth ba, din really like 13, doubt i will like the new 1 also

XxInNOutxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to show u how bad it is .. me even can't rem what are e song titles in any of their last albums . :crazy:

LOL endgame probably could name a few. For 13, some of the titles are just appalling just by looking at it.

endgame is the last nice album from megadeth ba, din really like 13, doubt i will like the new 1 also

Super Collider for a album name... I think they watch too much BBT :s13:

Godeau

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah you all are really hardcore hardcore

I like music of all genres, but I prefer to listen to the more melodic ones. I really really hate music that have vocals drowning out the beautiful tunes :( Not a person that care about vocals unless they're really meaningful

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.