Acer Iconia w700 Official Thread (Folio & Dock Version)

marcus70

Reaction score
just bought it. however, I feel that it is harder to touch now :( wonder anyone facing the same problem??
Never used with screen protector,so not sure. Think the gorilla glass with casing is enough protection for me

sukhoi37

Reaction score
which challenger? display set? i think i saw 1 at courts going.for 800+ but.think display set

Funan Challenger, they are having members road show. Quite a lot of items worth to buy.
I dun think the price is for display set.

iconfuse

Reaction score
can elaborate more?
What is phantom ghost touch ?

its where the device sense more than one of my finger touching the screen... eg: i am only using one of my finger to click on the screen, and the screen actually detected more than 1 point..

iconfuse

Reaction score
Also, i noticed i am unable to swipe out the app bar from bottom/top and charm bar from the right side after putting up the screen protector :(

chansl89

Reaction score
May i know if the price of this tablet dropped to $999 or was is just a promotion and had resumed back to 1.1 k ? Interested in getting it .. So scouting for the price now ... Hope that it will by cheaper during IT fair in june .. :s13:

marcus70

Reaction score
May i know if the price of this tablet dropped to $999 or was is just a promotion and had resumed back to 1.1 k ? Interested in getting it .. So scouting for the price now ... Hope that it will by cheaper during IT fair in june .. :s13:
Guess is promotion by challenger only,maybe you can check out other stores first...

JiEx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
went challenger and saw 999 price but 64gb version and no folio and no dock i guess

anyone can advise if 64gb is sufficient.for normal use?

chansl89

Reaction score
Just went to funan challenger. Still the price and out of stock. Everywhere is selling the same price. Sigh , I guess I have to wait for IT fair to hoot one.

marcus70

Reaction score
went challenger and saw 999 price but 64gb version and no folio and no dock i guess

anyone can advise if 64gb is sufficient.for normal use?

999 is for the price of 64gb?It will depends on ur usage.If you only install those essential apps and control ur download,it should be enough just for normal used.You can always upgrade to a bigger capacity ssd should the need arise.:)

chansl89

Reaction score
I was wondering will the tablet battery spoils if it is constantly connecting to the dock station ... Or will it auto cut off the charging when the tablet is full .. I was thinking to replacing my spoiled desktop pc but worry of the battery lifespan ..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.