View Single Post
Old 30-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #897
echoblue

Excellent MS Service for Surface!

I bought a Surface RT last year from the US and I encountered a hardware issue (microsd slot cant hold the card in place).

I reported the issue last Friday morning through microsoft online service center and called the customer service hotline (which connected me to a US customer service staff). After going through a few troubleshooting, the agent confirmed the hardware problem and issued me a ticket. Local service center gave me a call that afternoon and arranged a courier for Monday. They picked up my defective unit yesterday and i just received the replacement this morning.

Guess what, i got a brand new set (as promised)! Free door to door courier, fast turnaround, and brand new replacement! That's the most awesome customer service ever!

* Note that MS may give a refurbised unit instead of BRAND NEW, but since the tablet was just released in SG, they probably dont have any refurbished sets yet (it all depends on availability). Of course, they will exchange ur US tablet version to a local version instead.

** You need to package the defective unit on your own but you can request for a bubble wrap. Do not give your original packaging box but use another box coz they will not return the box you will use.

Last edited by echoblue; 30-04-2013 at 10:28 AM..
echoblue is offline   Reply With Quote