Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi wan to show the sky and e building all swee swee :o

usually use 1 raw file can do liao:o:s13:

but this shot cant :(
HDR lo bro, just do a stop difference bracket, use Photoshop do a 32bit HDR, save as tiff, edit in lightroom..

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
tecnigod workflow got many pattern one, no mere mortal can ever hope to achieve~

dxboy

Honorary Member
Reaction score
keep it short sweet simple~

from moi sgs2 early on :(

T9PGmdZ.jpg

Shiro MS08th

Reaction score
Just bought a new laptop for work (company's money), ships with Windows 8 OS. W8 is really PITA! So hard to navigate and configure!

Gonna spend hours to remove pre-installed bloatware, then configure the system, then install the work softwares.

(But at least I can use this as my travel laptop too, LOL!)

Btw, it's the Asus UX32VD, bought an additional 8gb ram to upgrade, but didn't know I do not have Torx T5 screwdriver to open up the laptop.
Thought it's the same for Mac laptop...

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Consult the gods here. If i keep seeing the busy icon when using photoshop, is it because of a lack of ram or hdd too wols??

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Consult the gods here. If i keep seeing the busy icon when using photoshop, is it because of a lack of ram or hdd too wols??
Time to buy a ssd...

Anyway you have how much RAM? Me using 8gb and it"s lagging a bit when I'm stitching multiple RAWs..

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Completed Evil Dead, wait got then download and see the censored parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.