LG's 5.5" Optimus G Pro a full HD display

phase9iner

Reaction score
Just found out fiddling with the camera app and realised the shutter sound will sound off even in silent mode both in stock camera app and my other 3rd party app, Camera ZOOM FX. Unless go root and remove the sound file which I don't wish to.

The screen is gorgeous and very responsive.

Like how LG flashes the notification color around the center button.

Thanks n_bennyhk for the quick deal and tips to get it up and running yesterday night. :)

cutebeng

Reaction score
actually i tot the event was for new optimus G but looking the launch venue in Macau,I ddoubt so.n they said they will have the next G in Q3 previously.

so could be announcing G Pro or GK hopefully announce the dates for other Asian countriess too.

but still have to wait for 30 May to c wad they announce.

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score
Just found out fiddling with the camera app and realised the shutter sound will sound off even in silent mode both in stock camera app and my other 3rd party app, Camera ZOOM FX. Unless go root and remove the sound file which I don't wish to.

The screen is gorgeous and very responsive.

Like how LG flashes the notification color around the center button.

Thanks n_bennyhk for the quick deal and tips to get it up and running yesterday night. :)

Korean only leave the best for themselve right?

tyongchi

Reaction score
Only F240K can upgrade to support it 1st .
For F240S maybe awhile later then can update. S Version Not 10N, it should be another . will try and let u know soon.

Currently Only F240K & F240S supports LTE 4G In Singapore.

Singapore LTE version is 1800/2600 MHz. S and K version supports 850/1800 MHz. So does it mean the 4G will not be used at areas where it is covered with 2600 MHz?

ants0614

Reaction score
i using k version most of the time i get 4g but there are some place i can only get 3g not sure is it because of the 2600mhz...but overall i love my g pro..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.