-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiro MS08th

Reaction score
Nice hoot, zen book :love:

change to ssd :) best if can change everything.:s13:

I also want to change to SSD, but this one is under company account, cause need to use for work.
I already add on 8gb ram then ownself diy, if add on another SSD, the price abit high, scare office people say things.

screen color ok??? want to buy one for long... but worry that the screen colour like my current laptop that run far far away.... current one lightroom liao export and see at another screen ish like sh!t...:( got think of getting a 2nd hand MBA just for lightroom, but a bit wasted....:(

I haven't fully manual calibrate properly, but kinda near my desktop monitor liao, which is about 90+% zhun when also printed out.
(me no money buy hardware calibrator lol)

same laptop as mine :s34:

Best for light and good Windows laptop liao, too bad the 15" ver Singapore like don't really have, and doubt can whack that one due to price too high.

Laptop die die must have SSD now. No SSD no talk.

Anyway...i falling in love with win 8 now. Using window 8.1 now in work... quite impress.

I also want SSD...see above answer haha!

Another noob question, especially for those using the huge square filters. Do you take out your UV filter (if you have 1 on) when using them?

I can't be bothered to take out one, just stack the adaptor on the UV filter only...

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2a54d836bc9a11e282e122000a1f9aae_6.jpg

Time to develop film

Take about one year to pew finish :s13:

Last edited:

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also want to change to SSD, but this one is under company account, cause need to use for work.
I already add on 8gb ram then ownself diy, if add on another SSD, the price abit high, scare office people say things.

I haven't fully manual calibrate properly, but kinda near my desktop monitor liao, which is about 90+% zhun when also printed out.
(me no money buy hardware calibrator lol)

Best for light and good Windows laptop liao, too bad the 15" ver Singapore like don't really have, and doubt can whack that one due to price too high.

I also want SSD...see above answer haha!

I can't be bothered to take out one, just stack the adaptor on the UV filter only...

Won't vignette?

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
IPT = fail = 18 RT
IPPT = fail = 20 RT

RT are pay while IPT are not
IPT nv complete, go test and fail = 20 RT
IPT complete, go test and fail = 8 RT

who the fug gives a damn whether it's paid or not. i will gladly give SAF my monies and get them off my back but sadly it does not work this way. :s8:

KoChi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah! 35mm 1.4
b+w uv

thinking shd i get ND filter for this lens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.