the [Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7] thread

blue00

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did anyone exp the tablet very hot after using jellybean update?

mine is abt 45 degrees when gaming at 65% brightness, quite irritating...

samson1

Reaction score
Finally released! Gonna go back and download through sammobile, then update using mobile odin! :)

orchis

Reaction score
May I know if the screenshot shortcut is still available after the upgrade to jb? Thanks

pessimist

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

can someone teach me how to unroot, clean format all data and restore default factory settings on ICS (like hard reset to a new product), before i upgrade to JB ?

Thanks.

:o

wolvie77

Reaction score
Hi! guys. my friend's tab got problem with the memory card. its a class 4 sandisk 32gb card. it pops up message on bottom right saying "card is blank or has unsupported file system". already tried reformat but still dun solve the issue. tab is not rooted & juz updated to JB.

member33

Reaction score

ddstony

Reaction score
need help for my tab 7.7 after I upgrade to ics 4.1.2.
I am unable to access google play - can't establish a reliable connection to the server
been searching and google but nothing to help !!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.