iBasso DX50 music player

rickysio

Master Member
Reaction score
^Clear the AK100 and Vorzuege, and get a DX100.

Physical Volume wise not much diff, think is cheaper too. LOL.

Peanuts after Orion. LOLOL

RazorLotus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see this thing has been pretty much disappointing since it was first announced

Donten

Reaction score
the way i look at it. it is still looking better den x3. just cant get over how stupid the buttons are on the fiio. i myself own a e7 so not hating on fiio, just the x3. lets hope price is close to x3. don't mind paying a little more compared to the x3.

ZackZhou

Reaction score
the way i look at it. it is still looking better den x3. just cant get over how stupid the buttons are on the fiio. i myself own a e7 so not hating on fiio, just the x3. lets hope price is close to x3. don't mind paying a little more compared to the x3.

the external design on the x3 is actually a around 5 years old design, so you cant blame much about the stupid look. lol
I can safely tell you dx50 price would be around 500 sgd bah, would not come close to x3

kenz

Master Member
Reaction score
Pity that it'll be using Wolfson chip.
I was really really looking forward to the DX50.
Guess it's not to be.

Can understand. The Ayon is a tough act to follow. :s8:

Page 1 info updated. :D

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.