Prepaid SIM cards in Thailand

Beno777

Reaction score
299 for 7 days unlimited data plus 100 bahts worth of call time (local/oversea)

blastbl00

Reaction score
hi guys
any of u knows how we can refill SIM credit in singapore? (to sustain the SIM card validity)
wish to keep this happy tourist SIM number..

mangomilkshake

Reaction score

Happy tourist SIM card at airport.
I use it for my iPhone 4, mainly for Google map, whatsapp & google search.
Very economical compared to Singtel $15/day unlimited overseas data roaming

messi1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Happy tourist SIM card at airport.
I use it for my iPhone 4, mainly for Google map, whatsapp & google search.
Very economical compared to Singtel $15/day unlimited overseas data roaming

Which part of the airport can buy? Will they configure the 7 days unlimited data for us? :s11::s11:

candychng

Reaction score
Which part of the airport can buy? Will they configure the 7 days unlimited data for us? :s11::s11:

Now in BKK. Just bought DTAC B$299 happy tourist Internet sim.. Already pre-activate so just need to plug n play. Btw I bought mine at airport 7-11 coz the counter is crowded with ppl.

ayeong

Reaction score
Now in BKK. Just bought DTAC B$299 happy tourist Internet sim.. Already pre-activate so just need to plug n play. Btw I bought mine at airport 7-11 coz the counter is crowded with ppl.

Just to check, does the package come with normal, micro or nano SIM from 7-11 stores ?

I need micro SIM for my Samsung S3.

Beno777

Reaction score
All 3 three types also have but may subject to stock availability of different outlet :)

ayeong

Reaction score
Beno777, thanks.

Btw, the airport counter selling SIM card is always long queue and unorganized queue (don't even know where the queue start with everybody just pound the counter).

Are there any other places (other than airport) selling "Happy Tourist" ? For example, I go into any 7-11 stores @ town area, it does carry that as well ?

candychng

Reaction score
Beno777, thanks.

Btw, the airport counter selling SIM card is always long queue and unorganized queue (don't even know where the queue start with everybody just pound the counter).

Are there any other places (other than airport) selling "Happy Tourist" ? For example, I go into any 7-11 stores @ town area, it does carry that as well ?

You can get it at the airport 7-11. It is on the same floor at the dtac counter but at gate 3 instead. Nano SIM is always out of stock at 7-11.

I helped my frenz get the B299 Happy Tourist SIM from a roadside vendor opposite Pratinum Fashion Mall. Same prices at 7-11 and has SIM cards from AIS & truemove.

Last edited:

Beno777

Reaction score
Yes, 7-11 seen to be out of stock often. Remember my trip last november, fren had to run 3 7-11 jus to get hold of one sim card which also the last piece in tat store.

As for the counter, if no see proper Q, i will jus squeeze in and make eyes contact wit the staff, then jus pass my iphone plus 300 bahts to her and mumble "happy tourist" :D

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I have a balance of 3 days for anybody who needs. Got it on Wednesday but came back last night.

timothy

Reaction score
Anyone know about AIS prepaid SIM plan & price?

How much is AIS prepaid for 3G only?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.