ComfortDelgro *Official* (SGX:C52)

Wood4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From CIMB :

No changes to fundamentals; An accumulation opportunity. Fundamentally, we do not see any changes in the operations with the change in ownership. In fact, CD just reported a reasonable set of 1Q results with net profit up by 8% y-o-y, despite cost challenges. In addition, it is also pursuing inorganic growth via bite-sized acquisitions leveraging on its strong balance sheet. While there could be uncertainty on SLF paring its stake, we believe fundamentals of CD will not change due to this. We believe this could be an opportune time for accumulation of the counter.

Our TP of S$2.19 and BUY recommendation is retained

Xiaosa1

Reaction score
I hooted 2 lots today..... keeping as part of my blue chips portfolio.. With SMRT no hope, comfortdelgro is the only worthy transportation blue chip left in STI.

Also hooted 1 lot m1 for good measure

Xiaosa1

Reaction score
I think CDG still have strong fundamentals. As someone who takes cab to and fro work, I always book CDG cabs.... Im saying their service is fantastic, but cdg is at this moment, the only alternative to crap smrt

Opps-gal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like people are rushing to sell off their shares?

Drop Drop and drop.

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
want to ask a noob question... buy size is people queueing to buy? and ask size is people queueing to sell?

nixiak

Reaction score
Isn't contra dangerous? Waiting to drop below 1.9, Sell pressure still quite high now

How is contra done? if you decide not to buy cause the share price dropped, can you allow the offer to lapse like that?

Of course, when it lapses, one does not get the share but does buyer incur the loss when the price drops?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.