MO: Herman Miller Premium Chairs (Pictures included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sayl's price had been revised since Feb

US$399 --> US$449
S$699 --> S$769

It's not feasible nor we intend to bring in anymore

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi,

We started long ago in the forum with no affiliations with other websites.

However we will be having our own website soon which will be advertised separately.

Website will be constructed and optimized by professionals for friendlier browsing.

Last edited:

Aries0404

Reaction score
hi - i bought 7-8 chairs from ts over a period of 4 months i must commend him for being very prompt and clear with communication. overall a very good experience buying from him. thumbs up

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can I wait for hm annual sales and get discount here..?
Hi,

I'm sorry, we can't get any discount for orders shipping overseas to Singapore.
It's already a bonus they are willing to do an exception and ship out.

As we agreed with the vendor to keep a flat fee, if you reverse count the cost of Aeron, it's under a little discount throughout the year. We prefer to benefit everyone evenly.

Thank you

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
We maybe shipping to Malaysia, do let us know if there's any interest.

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
We missed calculation and forgot to order for early July's batch.
Half of the shipment may have to be taken for overseas use, so there maybe some shortage.
We will order another batch, hope it can arrive in Early August followed by End August.

In order to facilitate a faster RMA for broken parts, we will cannibalise from incoming shipment(if any available) first to pass to you, and wait for the spares to arrive on our own.

Lastly, the congress in USA had passed a new regulation to stamp sales tax on purchases made from a company with a web store. This is not in effect yet, but it should be coming soon and prices will be elevated accordingly if it affects us.

Last edited:

creative_vitamin

Reaction score
hi

wonder if we are able to seek your advice if we could purchase the Airia desk - would you be able to deliver this?

thank you

betiau

Reaction score
Hi, may I know if I need to do anything with the aeron warranty card or just taking a photo of the serial number is enough?

Just want to share my good fortune/experience too: Ordered through PM in the morning, got response and paid in the morning and received the same afternoon! Courier was very professional and took care to move chair with good protection :s12:

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
hi

wonder if we are able to seek your advice if we could purchase the Airia desk - would you be able to deliver this?

thank you
4Fy7SDC.png

Airia Desk is no longer available for purchase

Consider the height and depth adjustable envelope table instead

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
You may want to PM or email me to elaborate further?

You can replace almost any parts on Aeron

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm sorry, we can't get any discount for orders shipping overseas to Singapore.
It's already a bonus they are willing to do an exception and ship out.

As we agreed with the vendor to keep a flat fee, if you reverse count the cost of Aeron, it's under a little discount throughout the year. We prefer to benefit everyone evenly.

Thank you

It was answered

h030831

Reaction score
Hi,
Seem my reply to your PM is not appearing in the reply message to you. Received my Embody chair on Wednesday afternoon in good condition.

H030831

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.