~Porter Japan Official Thread~

benimaru17

Reaction score
How much is the disc?

Hi may I roughly know how much cheaper to buy porter international bags in Taipei compared to Singapore? 10%, 20%?

cwm83

Reaction score
im in Tokyo now. Where would u guys recommend to shop for porter bags?

Aloeus

Reaction score
Any idea wheres the shop in taipei that sells jap porter instead or porter international?

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i heard the prices of japan porter in Taiwan is very high

might as well buy from rakuten (somemore now the exchange rate so low)

true?

Reaction score
anyone knows which website to get yoshida kaban bags? tried buying on the official website but can't seem to get the option to buy online

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reaction score

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score
thanks man, i've used rakuten before, and i've experienced some problems trying to find the exact item that i'm trying to find, the search function is a little tricky for me personally.

exact item use its designated item number whenever possible.

u can find the item number of the product from the official site yoshidakaban.com

else for larger series like Tanker, u search straight for briefcase it will yield multiple similar pieces with different interiors and sizing until you open up their individual pages. can be confusing

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
n411070h_l.jpg

helppp!! i am trying to order this vitamin b-12 natural made to a tokyo residence address, but somehow one search, there are at least a few hundreds or even thousands of shops to choose from rakuten,

can i ask the sexperts here, how do i choose? i tried to google map the address, and some are like in warehouses, jiak liao will lau sai or not? i prefer to find those from shops de ar

help me ar.. thanks you very much

orcgirl

Reaction score
Eh.. guys have been deciding between these two totes..

If you all were to buy, which will you buy?

Option 1. HEAT | TOTE BAG | OR Option 2. HEAT | TOTE BAG | ?

My worry is.. the 1st option scared too big.. the 2nd one scared too small then will look v gayish.. anyone using these 2 totes? which one is "better"? help me to decide guys!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Eh.. guys have been deciding between these two totes..

If you all were to buy, which will you buy?

Option 1. HEAT | TOTE BAG | OR Option 2. HEAT | TOTE BAG | ?

My worry is.. the 1st option scared too big.. the 2nd one scared too small then will look v gayish.. anyone using these 2 totes? which one is "better"? help me to decide guys!

what would you be using the bag for?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.