How many times of Driving Tests (TP) you took to pass? - Part 2

How many times of Driving Tests (TP) you took to pass?

• 1 time :o

Votes: 1,446 58.3%
  • 2 times :)

Votes: 577 23.3%
  • 3 times :(

Votes: 260 10.5%
  • 4 times :sad:

Votes: 90 3.6%
  • 5 times

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • 6 or more times

Votes: 68 2.7%

• Total voters

WhiteShadows

Reaction score
How many times of Driving Tests (TP) you took to pass?

How many times of driving tests (TP) you took to pass?
Please also share some tips for others who are taking their TP test soon! :)

hammee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tml morning my tp le. Parallel parking what is the door sighting point ah. My instructor teach me so many method. ..

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lurker in this thread. Appreciate all the input and advice you folks have written. Managed to pass TP at bbdc this afternoon. Good luck to those who are on their way!

SMB75U

Reaction score
Tml morning my tp le. Parallel parking what is the door sighting point ah. My instructor teach me so many method. ..

For BBDC, The 3 sighting points are last part of the kerb, slightly 2nd half of the bar (slightly black) and rear wheel on the white line.

andrewkang

Reaction score
For BBDC, The 3 sighting points are last part of the kerb, slightly 2nd half of the bar (slightly black) and rear wheel on the white line.

Seriously speaking, for all driving centres, the same technique apply...

loveboon

Reaction score
Uhm... Approximately how long does it take for the photo-card license to arrive from mail? What happens if nobody is at home to collect? Thanks!!!

blurnard

Reaction score
Uhm... Approximately how long does it take for the photo-card license to arrive from mail? What happens if nobody is at home to collect? Thanks!!!

for me...it arrived within a week....if no body at home then it will be redirected to the post office nearest to your home to collect.

hammee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I pass with 18 points. As far as I know as long if minor mistake and very safe and zai on road. The tp will try to pass you.

CloudEstacy

Reaction score

What do you mean by 'second half of the bar (slightly black)'?

hellight

Reaction score
I pass with 18 points. As far as I know as long if minor mistake and very safe and zai on road. The tp will try to pass you.

I passed with 18 points too. Yup, i think they will try to help you if they know you are safe driver

ahhjiee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanna ask for manual... when you come to a complete stop, do you downshift or switch to neutral and brake till stop?

hammee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do " complete stop, downshift" during test.

Once got license den do "switch to neutral, brake and stop for complete stop."

If not becoming not using engine brake or free wheeling.

Champion3

Reaction score
Hi, my private instructor told me that I need to buy a $210 package for circuit driving lessons. Just to check is this the correct practice?

andrewkang

Reaction score
Do " complete stop, downshift" during test.

Once got license den do "switch to neutral, brake and stop for complete stop."

If not becoming not using engine brake or free wheeling.

you mean you will get demerit points for that? I have been doing this all along while driving my company lorry and family car....this is what every drivers are doing on the road...should be fine...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.