SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

J O K E R

Master Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, FCC can only extend 1 month, which is your 3rd month. If you need extension beyond that, you need to contact your unit.
You mean rt personnel are require to complete rt within 2 months and the 3rd month before birthday are use as extension?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You mean rt personnel are require to complete rt within 2 months and the 3rd month before birthday are use as extension?

Yes, that was what I was told during briefing. But u can apply for the extension after your 5th session.

redevils

Master Member
Reaction score
Can i check with you guys,

My cat status change from Y to Y1 this year.

I have been taking IPT for past 2 years (Cat Y, target band 1 and 2).

For this year, will my target band be reset? or it will continue to band 3?

Thanks.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can i check with you guys,

My cat status change from Y to Y1 this year.

I have been taking IPT for past 2 years (Cat Y, target band 1 and 2).

For this year, will my target band be reset? or it will continue to band 3?

Thanks.

I doubt so...it's always +1.

wav35_

Reaction score
went for ippt at maju today and there is the stupid detailing. but as soon as each detail complete their first assigned station, everyone OTOT liao.:s13: and they didnt care.

not sure is it not strictly enforced anymore or just a one off experience for me? maybe too many nsmen complain liao.:s22:

Jacky2000

Reaction score
nope... the band will still keep increasing by one...

Meaning to say,

Yr 1 pass PPT grade 1

Yr 2 failed to pass PPT grade 2, 8 RT

Yr 3 PPT grade is 3? Failed again, 8 RT

Yr 4 PPT grade is 4? Failed again, 8 RT

Yr 5 is IPPT standard?

If that's the case, every year increase by 1 till the 5th yr is IPPT standard?

I thought I read somewhere in the FAQ, the maximum lower of PPT band is 1 if standard not met?

How about this:

Yr 1 pass PPT grade 1

Yr 2 take 20 RT

Yr 3 decides to take IPT, so grade is PPT 2 or PPT 3?

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Meaning to say,

Yr 1 pass PPT grade 1

Yr 2 failed to pass PPT grade 2, 8 RT

Yr 3 PPT grade is 3? Failed again, 8 RT

Yr 4 PPT grade is 4? Failed again, 8 RT

Yr 5 is IPPT standard?

If that's the case, every year increase by 1 till the 5th yr is IPPT standard?

I thought I read somewhere in the FAQ, the maximum lower of PPT band is 1 if standard not met?

How about this:

Yr 1 pass PPT grade 1

Yr 2 take 20 RT

Yr 3 decides to take IPT, so grade is PPT 2 or PPT 3?

hey facing the same **** problem here with the banding.
WTH r they doing?? Why the band increase, when you cant even pass band 1, WTF is wrong with them, the band should not increase, when in the first place, you cant even pass, their brain dmg isit

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because IPT aim is to help people improve their result and eventually pass their IPPT.

firebrand83

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RT defaulter will still have their next IPPT window open as usual? I.e after their birthday?

soteyh

Reaction score
went for ippt at maju today and there is the stupid detailing. but as soon as each detail complete their first assigned station, everyone OTOT liao.:s13: and they didnt care.

not sure is it not strictly enforced anymore or just a one off experience for me? maybe too many nsmen complain liao.:s22:

went for IPPT at Bedok FCC and it was OTOT all the way. No detail at all.

Delphinus84

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have any idea if IPT first session can book on Saturday for Bedok camp?

The booking system did not prevent me from doing so, so is this a policy change? Anyone knows?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have any idea if IPT first session can book on Saturday for Bedok camp?

The booking system did not prevent me from doing so, so is this a policy change? Anyone knows?

U may want to call ns.sg to check if got blockoff. There should be ippt on sat, no ippt on sun and mon.

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because IPT aim is to help people improve their result and eventually pass their IPPT.

do u actually really think 10 session will make u wonder to pass the test.
The so call motivation of increasing is stupid, only a ASS could think of such theory to keep increasing, when the person cant even pass the first band.
Wats the pt of increasing when there is no improvement at all

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ipt can be taken mon to thur, sat, sun , 1 day break require

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do u actually really think 10 session will make u wonder to pass the test.
The so call motivation of increasing is stupid, only a ASS could think of such theory to keep increasing, when the person cant even pass the first band.
Wats the pt of increasing when there is no improvement at all

They didn't ask u to improve in 10 sessions. In between these 10 sessions, you are suppose to train yourself too. Remember that IPT window is held over 9 months, not only 10 sessions.

If you think 10 sessions not enough, ask them to implement a 30 or more sessions IPT program, sure can improve. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.