May 2013 BTO

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s8:Seem this may bto not many pple interested:)

Hope yishun bto nt many pple apply:D:D

this bto only Hougang and JW very hot.

CCK still ok.

worst is woodlands and sembawang

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pay full before 55, right? 1 of my AMK friend said , some of his neighbour brought 4rm , their CPF OA stucked when reached 55 and need to pay cash for their housing loan...

:)One solution before not hit 55yo, go to HDB to settle some outstanding loan using OA,when reach 55yo,if not hit minimum sum they will transfer OA to SA, so you do not need pay lot of cash...:)

d3fc0n

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone noe.. if take keys liao.. submission of marriage cert is 6mths grace time from Lease Commencement Date or based on time of take keys?

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone noe.. if take keys liao.. submission of marriage cert is 6mths grace time from Lease Commencement Date or based on time of take keys?

base on taking keys.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
weird.. my fren juz got her keys at buangkok vale but she say can 2014 den submit cert.. coz they build faster than expected...

Rightfully is within 6 months upon taking keys..But ur fren might have book those rom dates, AD dinner already and furnish the receipts to HDB so that they can go left..

ki113r

Reaction score
For SOBF at Casa Clementi, it says Lease Commencement Date is 01 Sep 2013. Does it means key collection on this date?

BTOseekers

Reaction score
May i ask a noob question, why is the Sembawang BTO so low ratio, low until unbelievable... Any major issues with it? I am going for it since it is near my gf parents' house there.... Or are most ppl attracted by the sobf exercise?

lifeisfullofupndown

Reaction score
May i ask a noob question, why is the Sembawang BTO so low ratio, low until unbelievable... Any major issues with it? I am going for it since it is near my gf parents' house there.... Or are most ppl attracted by the sobf exercise?

I feel that they launched 3 sites together. That causes the huge delta between flat supply and application rate.
If they only launch 1 site. I believe the application rate you will see is >50% of flat supply.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

location wise its not outstanding... i drove to see the site already. its really an empty plot of land with no amenities... need to travel out. :s22:

BTOseekers

Reaction score
location wise its not outstanding... i drove to see the site already. its really an empty plot of land with no amenities... need to travel out. :s22:

But HDB did mention will build some amenities in that area if i am not wrong with its own supermarket, eating house, restaurants and shops, so you can shop and enjoy a meal close to home. A child care centre, an education centre and a Residents’ Committee Centre will also be located within the development. At least that is what is written over at the hdb webpage...

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But HDB did mention will build some amenities in that area if i am not wrong with its own supermarket, eating house, restaurants and shops, so you can shop and enjoy a meal close to home. A child care centre, an education centre and a Residents’ Committee Centre will also be located within the development. At least that is what is written over at the hdb webpage...

It would be built...Eventually...

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

the stalls wun open overnight... unless a food court chain comes along to open there.

i believe initially it will be tough for ppl staying there, and confirm u need to travel out to sembawang or yishun to shop and eat.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw, after application close, how long to know the ballot result?

i read someone here say 2-3 weeks? :s22:

d3fc0n

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw, after application close, how long to know the ballot result?

i read someone here say 2-3 weeks? :s22:
the "thank you" page wrote end of july after i submit my application/$10... for SoBF tt is..

oh email oso have:

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your application to buy a flat under the May 2013 Sale of Balance Flats Exercise.

You may retrieve a copy of the acknowledgment page for your application via this link:

We are currently processing all flat applications received. The ballot results will be released in end July 2013.

We wish you all the best for your flat application.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.