-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tmr afternoon got flypast rehearsal wor.
Conveniently I'm not free this whole weekday...:s13:

Even if I'm free, don't think I will be renting this month, saving for bigger things... Heck, screw it, I'll see if my friend is willing to lend me his 18-135..

blazin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very sharp indeed~

8925674749_b5128d9aba_b.jpg

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not too sure. cos i check the coordinate on map. need to go recee see how it is!:o

the pic seems to indicate the main fireworks barge will be in the centre of the bay? think about same position as all fireworks there.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
At home... draw out your money... throw in the air... then take photos... it's the same as taking NDP firework ~

:crazy: :crazy:

J2meePok

Reaction score
the pic seems to indicate the main fireworks barge will be in the centre of the bay? think about same position as all fireworks there.

main one in the centre. one of it is always at in front of esplanade. others is at near mbs n one fullerton. hope it is the same :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.