May 2013 BTO

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
The May 2013 BTO who applied where list...

Sembawang:
1) lifeisfullofupndown
2) mboi1986
3) viffer99
4) loneranger87
5) mybigcannon
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Hougang:
1) iLOL-ed
2) czl0209
3)
4)
5)

Choa Chu Kang:
1) Gixxerfied
2)
3)
4)
5)

Jurong West:
1) d3n
2) missangsty
3) BigCheri
4) kindaichi24
5)

Woodlands:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Gixx, dont say no have neighbours.

I applied for cck 5 rm.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The May 2013 BTO who applied where list...

Sembawang:
1) lifeisfullofupndown
2) mboi1986
3) viffer99
4) loneranger87
5) mybigcannon
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Hougang:
1) iLOL-ed
2) czl0209
3)
4)
5)

Choa Chu Kang:
1) Gixxerfied
2) AceyourMaths
3)
4)
5)

Jurong West:
1) d3n
2) missangsty
3) BigCheri
4) kindaichi24
5)

Woodlands:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Gixx, dont say no have neighbours.

I applied for cck 5 rm.

Like finally :s13: :s13:

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mi too hope it happen to Yishun BTO

:DSeem yishun suit me and bring me gd fengshui luck:D:D

:DMy Jan bto Q number :0677 came out consolation prize strike $120
only..:)Most of my Q number came out 4D...like 0314 came out 1st prize before never strike...0442,4420 came out starter strike... nw 0677...:(:(

galaxy_henry

Reaction score
Bro,

Luck not bad liao. Next Yishun queue number remember to bet more $$$

only..:)Most of my Q number came out 4D...like 0314 came out 1st prize before never strike...0442,4420 came out starter strike... nw 0677...:(:(

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score

means yr luck is in 4d, not BTO
As long as u continue to tio, u wont get yr flat :s27:

kindaichi24

Reaction score
Guys i cancelled my application and changed to 3 rooms instead. As i dont wish to risk or getting low level units of 4 rooms.. I really love that place :D

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys i cancelled my application and changed to 3 rooms instead. As i dont wish to risk or getting low level units of 4 rooms.. I really love that place :D

aiyoh hope u dun regret later... and thanks for giving up your chance =:p

BigCheri

Reaction score

Wah! Another competitor ): But nevermind, good luck to us :) I got 6x chance. Hopefully can get good number! Pray hard we'll be future neighbour! Have you seen the 3 blocks yet? You prefer which block if you get it?

kindaichi24

Reaction score
Wah! Another competitor ): But nevermind, good luck to us :) I got 6x chance. Hopefully can get good number! Pray hard we'll be future neighbour! Have you seen the 3 blocks yet? You prefer which block if you get it?

560A. lol.. how do i know if my mcps 4x chance got get through or not huh?

d3fc0n

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good luck all for this round bto/sobf.. i will still try for july's b.merah since its awesome location.. in terms that its abt 1km away frm my workplace!

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
final application figures will be computed and known by 2pm today.

p00p00

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good luck all for this round bto/sobf.. i will still try for july's b.merah since its awesome location.. in terms that its abt 1km away frm my workplace!

U gonna stay in the same company for sho long? :eek:

1stlove

Reaction score
Not sure if this is good news or bad news to those who applied for the May BTO.

It was a different story for Build-To-Order (BTO) flats which received 4,882 applications for the 4,900 units on offer.

With at an application rate of one applicant for each unit on offer, this could possibly be the lowest rate ever. The application rate in the January BTO exercise was 3.8 and 3.1 in the March BTO exercise.

Analysts said location could have been a big factor.

The BTO projects launched in May are located in non-mature estates and seem less attractive compared to the balance flats that are being offered in mature estates.

Mr Lim added accessibility is also an issue with projects not located near MRT stations.

Colin Tan, research head at Chesterton Suntec International said he is not surprised that the project in the relatively better established Hougang saw the strongest demand.

There were about four applicants for each four-room unit on offer.

"Even though the units in the mature estates cost a lot more, they still attract a lot more applicants. When someone buys a home, they look at its entirety in terms of convenience, location, and even capital appreciation. Although they are priced a lot higher, people see that there may be more upside for units in the mature estates," said Mr Tan.

Strong demand for HDB's latest Sales of Balance Flats - Channel NewsAsia

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is good news or bad news to those who applied for the May BTO.

It was a different story for Build-To-Order (BTO) flats which received 4,882 applications for the 4,900 units on offer.

With at an application rate of one applicant for each unit on offer, this could possibly be the lowest rate ever. The application rate in the January BTO exercise was 3.8 and 3.1 in the March BTO exercise.

Analysts said location could have been a big factor.

The BTO projects launched in May are located in non-mature estates and seem less attractive compared to the balance flats that are being offered in mature estates.

Mr Lim added accessibility is also an issue with projects not located near MRT stations.

Colin Tan, research head at Chesterton Suntec International said he is not surprised that the project in the relatively better established Hougang saw the strongest demand.

There were about four applicants for each four-room unit on offer.

"Even though the units in the mature estates cost a lot more, they still attract a lot more applicants. When someone buys a home, they look at its entirety in terms of convenience, location, and even capital appreciation. Although they are priced a lot higher, people see that there may be more upside for units in the mature estates," said Mr Tan.

Strong demand for HDB's latest Sales of Balance Flats - Channel NewsAsia

Doesnt matter..Only mean less competitors for some areas..

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually i'm worried due to the low applicants for Sembawang and some people who spread rumors on whether the Sembawang will proceed to build on despite the low application rate?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.