SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

wav35_

Reaction score
possible to take rt-ippt before the 8th rt session?

rmb a maju PTI said before if u are very sure u can pass, u can request to take provided that day is an ippt day, they will ask their OC or 2IC but subject to their approval.

ohmydog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question.

sat RT is 4:30pm
sun RT is also 4:30pm???

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question.

sat RT is 4:30pm
sun RT is also 4:30pm???

pretty sure ns.sg got the time when u book...or after booking, u will receive an sms 2-3 days before the day to inform u the time again.

Jacky2000

Reaction score
Taken from the FAQ

Q22. Will there be other considerations to determine my initial PPT level other than the IPPT CAT test results?

Your previous IPPT results will also be taken into considerations. You are only allowed a maximum of one drop in PPT level between the IPPT CAT test and your previous year IPPT results. For example, if the CAT test results determines a PPT level 1 standard but your previous year IPPT results is at PPT level 4 standard, your initial PPT standard in IPT will be at level 3 instead and not level 1.

Based on the above, if I attend 8 RT after my IPT, still fail my IPPT, isn't it a drop from PPT 2 to 1?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taken from the FAQ

Q22. Will there be other considerations to determine my initial PPT level other than the IPPT CAT test results?

Your previous IPPT results will also be taken into considerations. You are only allowed a maximum of one drop in PPT level between the IPPT CAT test and your previous year IPPT results. For example, if the CAT test results determines a PPT level 1 standard but your previous year IPPT results is at PPT level 4 standard, your initial PPT standard in IPT will be at level 3 instead and not level 1.

Based on the above, if I attend 8 RT after my IPT, still fail my IPPT, isn't it a drop from PPT 2 to 1?

That's only for year 1 IPT to give u your 1st PPT. Once u taken IPT and is given a PPT, your PPT will always be +1 every year regardless of result.

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They didn't ask u to improve in 10 sessions. In between these 10 sessions, you are suppose to train yourself too. Remember that IPT window is held over 9 months, not only 10 sessions.

If you think 10 sessions not enough, ask them to implement a 30 or more sessions IPT program, sure can improve. :s13:

HAHAHA,Ridiculous, WAT A DUMB IDEA

ngsngn

Reaction score
is there a limit i can missed my ipt ah? i attended 3, had missed 2 so far. today is the 3rd... cause i just went down and it started drizzling....

arpeggi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

What will be the charge for first time RT defaulter (did not even attended one session during the 3 months) without any good reasons (eg. changing job, start new job, hard to end work early to go for RT)?

Thanks.

Last edited:

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

What will be the charge for first time RT defaulter (did not even attended one session during the 3 months) without any good reasons (eg. changing job, start new job, hard to end work early to go for RT)?

Thanks.

Jobs for FTs.

NS for Singaporeans

Who did you vote for last election?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks.

If u lucky, just reprimand, not lucky, then fine lor.

nashvision

Master Member
Reaction score
I wanna ask about the following scenario:

If I had completed 2 RT sessions and then there is a ICT for me and I passed the IPPT conducted during the ICT.

Does this mean that I will clear IPPT and do not need to do the remain 18 sessions of RT?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.