SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanna ask about the following scenario:

If I had completed 2 RT sessions and then there is a ICT for me and I passed the IPPT conducted during the ICT.

Does this mean that I will clear IPPT and do not need to do the remain 18 sessions of RT?

If you can pass your ict-ippt, you will be taken out of RT.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
I wanna ask about the following scenario:

If I had completed 2 RT sessions and then there is a ICT for me and I passed the IPPT conducted during the ICT.

Does this mean that I will clear IPPT and do not need to do the remain 18 sessions of RT?

You can book ippt anytime but it wont be countedas an rt sessio should you fail.

pleeted

Reaction score
i have attempted my IPPT and failed SBJ.

if my new windows start on 1 december 2013, can I still book for IPT? i heard from PTI said still can book but the website stated "The first session must commence before 31/05/2013.". The website book/amend ipt button is still enabled so im not sure whether should i book or not?

i suppose the first ipt session is ippt that determine the banding thingy?

any tips on IPT to complete asap? e.g should i perform my best for all stations even though i know i will fail sbj or i should not perform the best on sbj during my first ipt session?

how long will it take to complete as need to plan for lite dinner?

can i book ippt in between if i would like to attempt to pass, and if i pass i no need to attend any ipt/rt?

hope some xperts can give me advice.

thanx.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have attempted my IPPT and failed SBJ.

if my new windows start on 1 december 2013, can I still book for IPT? i heard from PTI said still can book but the website stated "The first session must commence before 31/05/2013.". The website book/amend ipt button is still enabled so im not sure whether should i book or not?

i suppose the first ipt session is ippt that determine the banding thingy?

any tips on IPT to complete asap? e.g should i perform my best for all stations even though i know i will fail sbj or i should not perform the best on sbj during my first ipt session?

how long will it take to complete as need to plan for lite dinner?

can i book ippt in between if i would like to attempt to pass, and if i pass i no need to attend any ipt/rt?

hope some xperts can give me advice.

thanx.

You can book IPT as long as your window is still open.

IPT-IPPT results only taken into considerations if you have no past results. Since you have already attempted once, it's unlikely they will use the IPT-IPPT results.

Yes, you can book IPPT anytime if you feel that you can pass your IPPT or meet your PPT.

lebronmvp

Reaction score
Is there a difference between RT-IPPT and the normal standard IPPT?

Am I allowed to book for the normal standard IPPT if I am taking RT and do not want to wait till the 8th session RT-IPPT.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score

Am I allowed to book for the normal standard IPPT if I am taking RT and do not want to wait till the 8th session RT-IPPT.

Yes you can.

But the IPPT is not counted as your RT sessions if you fail.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Pretty sure the book ippt option is grey-out during rt so you can't book ippt during rt.

Only 2 options to take ippt during rt.

1) if u sure u can pass, u can try talking to the fcc oc to allow u to take.
2) 8th session

iambehkan

Reaction score
hi guys, just saw from the FAQs that the latest date i can start my first IPT session is by the end of 6th month from my birthday. now is already 8th month since my birthday already though, but the option to book the first IPT session is still available in the system.

Does that mean i can still go for it? or even if i go already it will not be counted since its over the 6th month already?

thanks in advance!

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@iambehkan, as long as your window is still open, u can still go for ipt.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
hi guys, just saw from the FAQs that the latest date i can start my first IPT session is by the end of 6th month from my birthday. now is already 8th month since my birthday already though, but the option to book the first IPT session is still available in the system.

Does that mean i can still go for it? or even if i go already it will not be counted since its over the 6th month already?

thanks in advance!
now change to by the end of 9th month if i am not wrong.

iambehkan

Reaction score
now change to by the end of 9th month if i am not wrong.

Ipt window is same as ippt window so as long as window not close, can always take ipt.

thanks guys, so means confirm i can go for the FIRST ipt session even though its after 6th month already right?

and after getting my band for the 1st session, i can straight away book non-ict ippt and if i can clear the band i'm cleared from the remaining IPT and no need go RT right?

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
thanks guys, so means confirm i can go for the FIRST ipt session even though its after 6th month already right?

and after getting my band for the 1st session, i can straight away book non-ict ippt and if i can clear the band i'm cleared from the remaining IPT and no need go RT right?

Yes you can. I have done that 2 times.

First time: I pass my IPPT after 3 sessions of IPT.

Second time: I pass out from IPPT with ppt met after 1 session.

iambehkan

Reaction score
Yes you can. I have done that 2 times.

First time: I pass my IPPT after 3 sessions of IPT.

Second time: I pass out from IPPT with ppt met after 1 session.

nice! hope i can be the same as u though i left with 10+ days nia. LOL. have to still give a try though. thanks for ur help! :o

SnakeKing

Reaction score
From the FAQ, we know that SAF will only pay for up to 3 IPPT sessions in a year, while continuing medical coverage beyond the 3 sessions.

So do the IPPT sessions during RT count as RT (and paid as such) or they count as one of the 3 non-IPT non-RT IPPT sessions?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From the FAQ, we know that SAF will only pay for up to 3 IPPT sessions in a year, while continuing medical coverage beyond the 3 sessions.

So do the IPPT sessions during RT count as RT (and paid as such) or they count as one of the 3 non-IPT non-RT IPPT sessions?

As long as it's rt, u will be paid every session. But the pay seems to vary at times, ar least in my case. 1st 4-5 sessions, get $1+ lesser.

iambehkan

Reaction score
anyway paiseh another question, if i only went for the 1st ipt session, which is the ippt to gauge my band right, then my window close already. Am i considered attempted ippt already? or still counted a defaulter?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.