Amazon now offers free international shipping to Singapore... (strictly no referral link)

ginseng1

Master Member
Reaction score
I encountered free shipping sometime early this week and thought it was a mistake until I read the article on papers on Saturday. This is good news for all of us who are savvy enough to buy from Amazon. We know the risks involved but the savings really and indeed outweigh the risks.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SSD, graphics card, power supply, headphones, mechanical keyboards and etc ARE ELIGIBLE & AVAILABLE for free direct shipping to singapore;)

Great stuff man! Read this earlier on the news and good to know these items are good to get from Amazon. This is gonna give us a good alternative over the local distro items if the price is not competitive. :D

rAcEr

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Great stuff man! Read this earlier on the news and good to know these items are good to get from Amazon. This is gonna give us a good alternative over the local distro items if the price is not competitive. :D

compare compare compare! The local distros must be super stress now...

octacon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally can buy things from amazon. Good pressure to local distro towards competitiveness. :D

Kairos

Reaction score

We know the risks involved but the savings really and indeed outweigh the risks.

Local products giving 1 year warranty face the most pressure.

Because failure rate within 12 months, I guess, is small??!! Also, Amazon got refund policy, correct??!! :s11:

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looks like no other motherboard, apart from 2 supermicro models, qualify for free shipping :(

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looks like no other motherboard, apart from 2 supermicro models, qualify for free shipping :(

I think the choices are limited no doubt. Nonetheless, there are other PC parts that you can purchase if you see a good deal.

zijie1990

Reaction score
Hey guys this is abit urgent.

i intend to get a new graphics card from the amazon store but dont know which will fit my needs.

So anyway i have like around 200 usd budget and plus this is my current com specs. Will not be upgrading other components now.

Board: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P8B75-M Rev X.0x
3.30 gigahertz Intel Core i3-2120
4036 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory
DELL S2340L [Monitor]

Any suggestions?

SSDLover

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys this is abit urgent.

i intend to get a new graphics card from the amazon store but dont know which will fit my needs.

So anyway i have like around 200 usd budget and plus this is my current com specs. Will not be upgrading other components now.

Board: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P8B75-M Rev X.0x
3.30 gigahertz Intel Core i3-2120
4036 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory
DELL S2340L [Monitor]

Any suggestions?

Get this

Amazon.com: Zotac NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 AMP! Edition 2GB GDDR5 2DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort PCI-Express Video Card ZT-60902-10M: Electronics

It comes with 5 yrs warranty, RMA is quite convenient too. Their headquarter is in H.K.

You can RMA back to H.K., from sg to H.K. isn't too expensive.;)

samtang

Reaction score
I checked that the graphic card I intended to buy qualifies for free gobal shipping but there is an import fee deposit of about USD23 added. The cost of item after conversion is about SGD360. You guys gets a refund of the deposit? How long does it takes for the refund?

SSDLover

Banned
Reaction score
I checked that the graphic card I intended to buy qualifies for free gobal shipping but there is an import fee deposit of about USD23 added. The cost of item after conversion is about SGD360. You guys gets a refund of the deposit? How long does it takes for the refund?

Below SGD399 wont ask you for import fee deposit.
You got see properly or not??

What card is that? Above USD305 right??
Give me the link...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.