May 2013 BTO

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, for job wise, is actually do u prefer the working style now or u prefer a higher paying job? How about ur other spouse? And if u hold 2 job, if they are not perm, you will be required to submit ur bank statement. I didn't submit and my HLE turned out to be much lower than the HLE calculator.

So u mean u didnt submit the bank statement to support ur income statement?

Which means u only submit the bare min supporting documents right with 1 job payslip?

EmoFaith

Reaction score
if let's say i got queue number, but i didnt manage to get any desirable unit that i want despite my queue number allow me to select units.

let's say i choose to withdraw, will i be consider first timer or second timer when the next time i apply bto?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if let's say i got queue number, but i didnt manage to get any desirable unit that i want despite my queue number allow me to select units.

let's say i choose to withdraw, will i be consider first timer or second timer when the next time i apply bto?

2 chance for u to reject..

After that go into 2nd timer tier for 1 year from date of 2nd rejection..

RLHP77

Reaction score
Actually i have a part time job now and is going to start a full time permanent job soon cos i know i probably need to bump up my income to at least 2500 to be able to qualify for a 200k loan based on the financial sales plan link provided by HDB. My spouse is non singaporean and currently not residing here cos of specific reasons. i have 2 kids aged 2 and 6 too. i am planing to list them as occupiers to qualify for the PPS scheme. My OA account has less than 15k so probably i will have to end up paying some cash upfront for the deposit as expected. The only way for them to come stay with me is to get a flat asap if lucky :) I am curious about the minimum criteria to get a HDB loan. I did call their hotline and told me i need at least 3 months of contribution from a permanent job in order to qualify for a loan. So i do not need a bank statement to show them ? Thanks.

RLHP77

Reaction score
Another question is that since i have 2 young kids, does it necessary means i stand a higher chance to get a flat for the next balance flats exercise since HDB Gives priority to familes with younger kids ? :)

wanker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another question is that since i have 2 young kids, does it necessary means i stand a higher chance to get a flat for the next balance flats exercise since HDB Gives priority to familes with younger kids ? :)

Are you a 1st timer?

bearine

Reaction score
So u mean u didnt submit the bank statement to support ur income statement?

Which means u only submit the bare min supporting documents right with 1 job payslip?
Yup, most likely would only consider the perm job as the bank loan, that's what they told me before I received my HLE..

bearine

Reaction score
Actually i have a part time job now and is going to start a full time permanent job soon cos i know i probably need to bump up my income to at least 2500 to be able to qualify for a 200k loan based on the financial sales plan link provided by HDB. My spouse is non singaporean and currently not residing here cos of specific reasons. i have 2 kids aged 2 and 6 too. i am planing to list them as occupiers to qualify for the PPS scheme. My OA account has less than 15k so probably i will have to end up paying some cash upfront for the deposit as expected. The only way for them to come stay with me is to get a flat asap if lucky :) I am curious about the minimum criteria to get a HDB loan. I did call their hotline and told me i need at least 3 months of contribution from a permanent job in order to qualify for a loan. So i do not need a bank statement to show them ? Thanks.
You need to show them your bank statement as long as you do not fulfil the criteria of working for 3 mth in perm job. Is your spouse drawing any income? If your household income is lower than 5k, you can qualify for AHG if you or your spouse have been continuously worked for 1 year. Quite a huge sum of grant.

RLHP77

Reaction score
Yes i am a first timer. I know of the AHG grant too but that will need a year of perm work to qualify. I was hoping to rely on a permanent job that pays enough to secure the loan without needing to show any bank statement. I am aiming for the next balance flat exercise which by then i should be able to qualify with a few months of perm full time work. I need to try to get a flat asap so i wun be able to get any grant at all.

rockhhh83

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have applied for Hougang Crimson BTO. I am an owner of a resale flat (currently contributing CPF to my parents resale flat). Am I still eligible to apply for a new flat? Please advise. Thank you.

Ronaldo88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have applied for Hougang Crimson BTO. I am an owner of a resale flat (currently contributing CPF to my parents resale flat). Am I still eligible to apply for a new flat? Please advise. Thank you.
Levy to pay for 2nd timer

rockhhh83

Reaction score
Is it possible to withdraw my name in this resale flat? Does my parents need to pay back my past contributions from my CPF? May I check how much is the levy?

Ronaldo88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to withdraw my name in this resale flat? Does my parents need to pay back my past contributions from my CPF? May I check how much is the levy?
I thk its better to chk with hdb as policies changing all time.y in the 1st place u co own the flat n nw u wan withdraw. .u can't put in n withdraw as u wish..

rockhhh83

Reaction score
back then, my parents were too old to take a loan. Hence, I included my name in this current flat. Now, I want to apply for a BTO flat with my fiancée. That's why.

Ronaldo88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
back then, my parents were too old to take a loan. Hence, I included my name in this current flat. Now, I want to apply for a BTO flat with my fiancée. That's why.
Hv u consider selling the current flat? They can either stay with u or apply studio..

Ronaldo88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

If tis resale flat nt buy fr hdb then ur bto application is 1st timer..I thk is like that..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.