Reaction score
My very first knife.
Spydercodragonfly2_2_zps3da9206f.jpg

Spydercodragonfly2_1_zpsf78826a6.jpg

Spydercodragonfly2_3_zpsa5dc90b6.jpg

Spydercodragonfly2_4_zps949bdc1d.jpg

oracle00

Reaction score
hi guys, i am thinking of getting the Zerust Vapor Casule, specifically VC2-2. It can protect a enclosure of volume up to 0.95m3, with a protection radius of 0.6m and a protection duration life span of 2 years. More information can be found here:

Zerust® Vapor Capsule | Vapor Phase Corrosion Inhibitor | Zerust Oil and Gas
Zerust - How VCI capsule works - YouTube

It comes in 10pcs and each piece cost abt $16 (w/o delivery fees). I will see if I can collect it myself to save on delivery but was wondering anyone will like to share in this? I will need at least 1 pc so there will be 9 pcs left for any other interested people. Pls PM me if you are interested. Thks.

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i am thinking of getting the Zerust Vapor Casule, specifically VC2-2. It can protect a enclosure of volume up to 0.95m3, with a protection radius of 0.6m and a protection duration life span of 2 years. More information can be found here:

Zerust® Vapor Capsule | Vapor Phase Corrosion Inhibitor | Zerust Oil and Gas
Zerust - How VCI capsule works - YouTube

It comes in 10pcs and each piece cost abt $16 (w/o delivery fees). I will see if I can collect it myself to save on delivery but was wondering anyone will like to share in this? I will need at least 1 pc so there will be 9 pcs left for any other interested people. Pls PM me if you are interested. Thks.

I'll take one.

Are you going to get it direct from Zerust? I'm interested in their bags/wrappers.

oracle00

Reaction score
I'll take one.

Are you going to get it direct from Zerust? I'm interested in their bags/wrappers.

Yup getting direct from their representative office in Singapore. For the bags / wrappers, they have different types so let me know which one you are looking at and I can check with them what is the minimum quantity. They don't actually do retail so I am not sure we can meet the quantity required.

I was initially looking at their weapon protection bags (ICT510-C), Multimetal ICT VCI Bags (gusset) with zipper closure and VCI Multimetal Kraft Paper before he recommended the capsule. If you don't mind, pm me you mobile and I will start a whatsapp group for those interested and we can discuss there instead (to avoid crowding this thread). Thanks!

sojourn88

Reaction score
Custom Ivory Swayback by J Oeser:

This is a swayback jack that measures 3 5/8" closed.
The blade and spring are CPM 154CM at .103" (2.5mm) thick and the blade is 61-62RC.
Covers are ivory paper micarta over brown canvas with a bomb shield.
by the much sought after J Oeser - Jun2013

J%2520Oeser%2520-%2520Ivory%2520Swayback%252001.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-**-GquaPgqg/Ua5O5l7BO2I/AAAAAAAAAts/QzgC2w999dU/s720/J%2520Oeser%2520-%2520Ivory%2520Swayback%252004.jpg

kaapuii

Reaction score
Benchmade Osborne 960 Harley Davidson

c98f2308-6bd8-436a-89ca-faf1d9e5cd08_zpsa3944793.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMAG0982_zps890591af.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMAG0979_zps47aab4aa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have a Benchmade Osborne 960 Harley Davidson which I thinking of letting go. Got this as a gift recently but not my kind of folder. Checked online and some places selling at USD187-200
This is discontinued.
Condition: BNIB.
Steel: S30V
Aluminium Handle with Titianium Spacers
Price: $240 (Cash only)
PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Mayduza

Reaction score
Custom For SELL !

Hi Guys ,,, I have some of my collection for sell due to other funds ...

here 's the description
1. Direware Hyper 90 , M390 tumbled blade , Bronze anodized and Carbon Fiber handle , Lock up 15% ..... @ 1,500 sgd ( 3yrs waiting list already )
2. Strider SMF DDC olive green aluminum , Z-wear Steel , chisel ground , Lock up 5% @ 1,435 sgd
3. Emerson CQC-13 Reese Weiland , All Titanium ,154cm blade , lock up 40-50% ..... @ 725 sgd ( 1 of kind )

all knives are centered blade ,
please NOTE : knives are in Singapore ready to view
no carry ,no hard flicked ,no cut anything.

***** PERFECT ***** LOCK-UP Condition
Feel free to ask any question or Images
For real deal can a bit negotiate .
Mr.Napong 9106-5262 ( view at Tampines only please ) :s13:

have a good days ... grab it before it's gone.

radiancez567

Reaction score
Hi knife collectors, pardon for a simple question. Can advise if I order this small Folding Knife, do I need to go down ICA collect? Is it a smooth process or need to go through lots of trouble? Thanks. And sorry the knife is low budget because I see many expensive knifes here :o

Sigmazxcs

Reaction score
you people siao one la.
singapore got a lot of ting for u to cut meh??

We don't buy knives for the sake of cutting things per se.
And we are not potential serial killers just because we own more than one knife. Even with our knives, we're probably only half as dangerous as a street ah beng from some secret society. We treat our knives with care and respect.

That aside, have any of you heard of "Will Moon Mark 6"?
I'm thinking of ordering a full custom with a lot of eye candy add ons. Total price USD$830.
See the options and knives here.
https://www.willmooncustomknives.com/index.php/mark-6/

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi knife collectors, pardon for a simple question. Can advise if I order this small Folding Knife, do I need to go down ICA collect? Is it a smooth process or need to go through lots of trouble? Thanks. And sorry the knife is low budget because I see many expensive knifes here :o

No issue - nothing to worry. Ask the shipper to declare as 'cutting tool - pocket' instead of 'knife'. These small folders are sold openly and legally at many places - outdoor outfitters, specialty shops (Sheares, Hornest, XYZ...) and at Beach Road etc.

Normally, knife shipments are stopped if there are big-ass fixed blades, dagger-looking implements, contraband/prohibited stuff.

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of ordering a full custom with a lot of eye candy add ons. Total price USD$830.

That's a lot to pay for a relatively unknown maker but as long as you're happy ;) For USD830, if you want lots of bells & whistles, I suggest you sign up for Allen Elishewitz mail list and be lucky. His folders have a lot of design elements and details. And he is a true craftsman - he used to live in Singapore btw, when his diplomat father was stationed here. He's quite innovative - he uses the latest materials, has all sorts of compound grinds, nice hardwear etc....the only thing I dislike right now is the ugly fat clip he's putting on his folders these days...prefer the older wire clip.

Sigmazxcs

Reaction score
That's a lot to pay for a relatively unknown maker but as long as you're happy ;) For USD830, if you want lots of bells & whistles, I suggest you sign up for Allen Elishewitz mail list and be lucky. His folders have a lot of design elements and details. And he is a true craftsman - he used to live in Singapore btw, when his diplomat father was stationed here. He's quite innovative - he uses the latest materials, has all sorts of compound grinds, nice hardwear etc....the only thing I dislike right now is the ugly fat clip he's putting on his folders these days...prefer the older wire clip.

I knew you'd be here to reply. HAHAHAHA.
I saw Allen's work. Really unique and quite organic in most parts. Actually it's because of all the extra stuffs that I want that makes the knife so expensive. Base price was only USD$495. :/ I wanted a integral titanium frame, anodized titanium scales with moonglow inlay. Black G10 spacer with moonglow, a grind similar to Rick Hinderer's hellfire with gloss stonewash. Sounds like a lot to ask for right?

radiancez567

Reaction score
No issue - nothing to worry. Ask the shipper to declare as 'cutting tool - pocket' instead of 'knife'. These small folders are sold openly and legally at many places - outdoor outfitters, specialty shops (Sheares, Hornest, XYZ...) and at Beach Road etc.

Normally, knife shipments are stopped if there are big-ass fixed blades, dagger-looking implements, contraband/prohibited stuff.

That's good. Thanks for the quick reply. I am just looking out for knives for the first time online and was worried it would be illegal to buy by myself.

Many expensive knives here. Couldn't justify spending hundreds on knives just yet, and so probably I'll get that small folder to check out the hype.

Sigmazxcs

Reaction score
That's good. Thanks for the quick reply. I am just looking out for knives for the first time online and was worried it would be illegal to buy by myself.

Many expensive knives here. Couldn't justify spending hundreds on knives just yet, and so probably I'll get that small folder to check out the hype.

I see, I had that thought a few before. And now I'm prepared to take a $1200 plunge for a knife I can truly call my own. It's got all the eye candy yoru eye wanna see, and all the personal touch you wanna have. I find this more worthwhile than buying all those mass production knives. And let's just say I can't say no to full titanium knives.

kolomo

Reaction score
We don't buy knives for the sake of cutting things per se.
And we are not potential serial killers just because we own more than one knife. Even with our knives, we're probably only half as dangerous as a street ah beng from some secret society. We treat our knives with care and respect.

radiancez567

Reaction score
I see, I had that thought a few before. And now I'm prepared to take a $1200 plunge for a knife I can truly call my own. It's got all the eye candy yoru eye wanna see, and all the personal touch you wanna have. I find this more worthwhile than buying all those mass production knives. And let's just say I can't say no to full titanium knives.

My max budget is now $20 only. I think I would never reach a budget of $1200 on a knife :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.