Durian 2014

cc2mss5

Reaction score
got da yuen aka big circle from combat at 16/kg

not too bad but i still miss my xo

berrykin

Reaction score
the durian stall at Woodgrove at Woodlands is good and cheap. They sell by per box of 10bucks. Also there is 15 bucks per box and Mao San Wang by kg... I cun rem.. either $8/kg or wat.... Anyway all durian are freshly open on the spot and is definitely good. value for money kind. no regret and sold out easily...

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my side msw still $8-10kg

next week if drop further i hoot 10 kg liao :D

patricktan0903

Reaction score
MSW $8/kg??? My friend selling durians, his cost is abt $13/kg. Lots of durian sellers using thai durians to fake MSW. Real MSW, there is a star like formation at the base of the durian.

Kaki369

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thats right, the cost price is floating around that reion as mentioned. I also gotta agree with Patrick that fake MSW aka Pomanee (more commonly used because it looks very similar for both exterior and interior, tastewise pales alittle in comparison) also have star at bottom. Wild durians also have star at bottom. So how to tell the real deal from the fake ones huh?

chocobelle

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
juz bought msw from masai kipmart yesterday @ RM25 per kg damn sedap siah :lick:

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont care is real or fake msw

as long as nice to eat can liao

most impt affordable

lufu

Master Member
Reaction score
has the season started already? msw prices mentioned are still quite high isn't it. usually it less than $10/kg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.