WTS: RWS Hotels up to 50% off!

Ivanny

Reaction score
Update:
All Crockfords suites fully booked ! Hotel Micheal, Festive and hardrock are still available !
Thank you all bros for your endless support!

Please pm me with contact details for booking.
Thanks for all your support...

monokey

Reaction score
any festive, michael or HR rooms available on 12, 13 june? sms me at 91058101. thanks.

Ivanny

Reaction score
Update: LAST CALL FOR Hotel Micheal PROMOTION !
$300 nett for deluxe King on SATURDAY 15TH JUNE ! LAST ROOM REMAINING !
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT !

Please pm with contact details for booking.
Thanks for all your support...

red_viper

Reaction score
Superb service

In the past few weeks, I've got Ivan to get me rooms twice... Once for my belated anniversary and once just to laze around for the weekend(cannot go overseas for the hols due to my health). Both transactions were very smooth, for lack of a better phrase. I will definitely look for him when I want to spend another weekend at RWS.
Just to share something... when I asked for the complimentary parking ticket, the fella looked at me with that very suspicious gaze. Issue: registered with Chinese name but non-Malay asking for coupon. when I mentioned the name of the person who registered for the room, the counter fella just gave me another gaze and handed me the coupon. No other questions asked.:s13:
Thanks Ivan... my kids enjoyed the stay.=:p

Ivanny

Reaction score
In the past few weeks, I've got Ivan to get me rooms twice... Once for my belated anniversary and once just to laze around for the weekend(cannot go overseas for the hols due to my health). Both transactions were very smooth, for lack of a better phrase. I will definitely look for him when I want to spend another weekend at RWS.
Just to share something... when I asked for the complimentary parking ticket, the fella looked at me with that very suspicious gaze. Issue: registered with Chinese name but non-Malay asking for coupon. when I mentioned the name of the person who registered for the room, the counter fella just gave me another gaze and handed me the coupon. No other questions asked.:s13:
Thanks Ivan... my kids enjoyed the stay.=:p

Hi bro! Haha thanks for your favorable feedback. We are so glad that you enjoy your stay. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Ivanny

Reaction score
Hi all bros who made enquiries sorry for my late reply.
Please try to pm me so I will get a notification to reply asap.
All enquiries are appreciated (;

lawysy

Reaction score
yeah is it possible to get a room with the espa package in it ? Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.