May 2013 BTO

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So difficult to apply for hle. Application. How u all apply de? did you all apply?

You can go My HDB Page at hdb website to log in and check for ballot results, hle application etc etc

Or you can go here -> HDB InfoWEB: Application Status : Buying A New Flat

Wait for the application results link to show up.

So difficult to apply for hle. Application. How u all apply de? did you all apply?

Just scan all documents in pdf and submit online can le..

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just telling u y have applied for where larx, 1st timer got hw many chances allocated as compared to 2nd timer, and then will inform u ballot results end June..

After all u spend $10 for it.. Must give u a piece of paper..

i haven receive:s22:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i haven receive:s22:

Oh ya, when u applying for HLE..Upload a scan of your gf's blue ic also..Cos dont have 12 months continuous cpf contribution so they need to verify date of blue ic collection..

Just receive a call from them to submit that document..

bearine

Reaction score
Oh ya, when u applying for HLE..Upload a scan of your gf's blue ic also..Cos dont have 12 months continuous cpf contribution so they need to verify date of blue ic collection..

For mine, I did not.. It still went thru.. When go down for selection, the person in charge will know de.. More impt is the payslip.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For mine, I did not.. It still went thru.. When go down for selection, the person in charge will know de.. More impt is the payslip.

You or ur spouse PR also??

they ask, i just provide lorx..

Last edited:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My spouse PR... Hmmm... Even if u have any missing doc, the officer will call or email u before they proceed with the HLE de..

Yup. that's what they did..

But since we know something like this is gonna happen, might as well inform the next applicant to upload it along with the 1st submission of documents..Save trouble and time..

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ok thanks! no issue if my gf just got her blue ic right?

i haven apply HLE yet. :D

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok thanks! no issue if my gf just got her blue ic right?

i haven apply HLE yet. :D

No issue but cos dont have 12 months contribution to CPF so they need to confirm that she just gotten her PR niax..

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quick question...

regarding HLE... i just joined this company last year Sept... so dun have a full year payslip... but i did not save my payslip (electronic format) from previous company... how ah? Can i use CPF contribution for past 12 months instead?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quick question...

regarding HLE... i just joined this company last year Sept... so dun have a full year payslip... but i did not save my payslip (electronic format) from previous company... how ah? Can i use CPF contribution for past 12 months instead?

They dont ask for full 12 months payslip..3 months niax and also 12 months cpf contribution history to show in continuous employment.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They dont ask for full 12 months payslip..3 months niax and also 12 months cpf contribution history to show in continuous employment.

ohh.. heng.

so basically what documents is needed?

me and my partner ic
my 3 month payslip + 12 month cpf contribution
my partner 12 month payslip + any cpf contribution =?

bearine

Reaction score
quick question...

If u are going for AHG, they will need 12 mths.. For may bto, jun2012-may2013. Even if change employment but continuously worked in every month earning an income will qualify.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ohh.. heng.

so basically what documents is needed?

me and my partner ic
my 3 month payslip + 12 month cpf contribution
my partner 12 month payslip + any cpf contribution =?

Your NRIC is no need..

- Partner NRIC(Cos got PR recently and CPF contribution dont have 12 months).
- Both parties 3 months payslip and 12 months CPF contribution.
- Print out HLE Application Form after u fill in and submit online. Both parties to sign and then scan it and submit that copy as well.

bearine

Reaction score
Your NRIC is no need..

- Partner NRIC(Cos got PR recently and CPF contribution dont have 12 months).
- Both parties 3 months payslip and 12 months CPF contribution.
- Print out HLE Application Form after u fill in and submit online. Both parties to sign and then scan it and submit that copy as well.

Or maybe u can photoshop in ur signature.. Then no need print le..;)
Actually when u go in the system, they will give u a list of required doc and select the missing doc to upload the file.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.