Post your food photo here (local)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you know opp maxwell market got one empty field beside the buddha tooth temple? the coffeeshop after the empty field.

oh...! they have a proper stall now ah...? when i ate it it was a street side stall in chinatown outside the fc... or is the street stall still there too...? :o

regards,
wacky

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dat is outside chinatown smith street food center... agree the sausages are nice... but i think also kinda $$$ also... if this price eat in restaurant ok.... :o

regards,
wacky

you know opp maxwell market got one empty field beside the buddha tooth temple? the coffeeshop after the empty field.

Is this the shop operated by an Ang Mo?

LiquidShaDow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cholesterol aside, I always enjoy eating Kuey chup. I also like the on in Kebun Baru Food Centre where they also sell braised duck.

Ok, I will look out for that one when I'm there. The last time I was there was for Hong Heng, which has noticeably declined since. Pity.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ya even after 1 for 1 I don't think its worth it. Maybe cause I ate damn little and still water is $8++/bottle. :s13:

I went with toons at Dempsey branch.

I also order a bottle of water.

Too salty cannot tahan.

initially keep whacking the meat, it was nice, after a while diminishing returns kick in.. and the meat is tasteless to me. :s22:

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1044123_10201540118649335_381473643_n.jpg

三杯鸡 @ Shin Yeh

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
this is at the coffeeshop behind bugis + right? the curry rice there is shiok too!

I tried the curry rice too but I felt it was overpriced and only taste normal. Redhill curry rice one is better but I havent get to try them recently because they wasnt opened.

Last edited:

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is at the coffeeshop behind bugis + right? the curry rice there is shiok too!

I tried the curry rice too but I felt it was overpriced and only taste normal. Redhill curry rice one is better but I havent get to try them recently because they wasnt opened.

I went to try the curry rice for the first time today too....only loh bak (pork belly) nice leh.....cury canntaste that alot of spice....but not that power....overall i still think beo cresent one win:o

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
I went to try the curry rice for the first time today too....only loh bak (pork belly) nice leh.....cury canntaste that alot of spice....but not that power....overall i still think beo cresent one win:o

yup agree. Beo cresent is good.

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think the sio bak is good but roast duck so-so. maybe because the roast duck comes in thin slices.

btw can resize your pics? taking long time to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.