May 2013 BTO

BTOseekers

Reaction score
Hi,

any1 can help me see if unit stack of 721 (Blk 121B) or 737 (Blk 121C) of the sbw BTO (EastBank) is better? My gf prefer these units. These area more quiet and spacious according to her.

I would prefer EastBrook 483/485 (Blk104A) or 567/569/571/573 (Blk107A). My gf say EastBrook would be more rowdy and noisy since it is near the mall and shopping area and with rental and 2rm flats...

I would like to seek all your advice on which of these units are preferred since my Q no. 10... I can pretty much get which even unit I prefer...:s11:

Gixxerfied or anyone, million thanks to anyone who knows.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

any1 can help me see if unit stack of 721 (Blk 121B) or 737 (Blk 121C) of the sbw BTO (EastBank) is better? My gf prefer these units. These area more quiet and spacious according to her.

I would prefer EastBrook 483/485 (Blk104A) or 567/569/571/573 (Blk107A). My gf say EastBrook would be more rowdy and noisy since it is near the mall and shopping area and with rental and 2rm flats...

I would like to seek all your advice on which of these units are preferred since my Q no. 10... I can pretty much get which even unit I prefer...:s11:

If stairs is a concern then 567/569..

If not i would still take 483/485..

stonefish35

Master Member
Reaction score
mine also out...

a sunday :eek:

Your queue number is GJ071. Your appointment to select a flat is on 04 Aug 2013.

GXGX, once get the unit layout, can go download google sketch up and play with it. Fun drawing up the 3D view of your unit. You can then plan your renovation theme using it, can use different materials, color etc, import furniture / fittings / electronics etc and see how tight is the spacing etc.

Had fun doing that. Than got a reno contractor to carry out the works according to my simple plan and turned out exactly like my 3D Sketch..

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
stairs due to FS?

if stairs next to unit not facing, should be fine right?

Actually no, more due to personal safety..

No longer like the staircase we use to have..Now they come with doors, nv know what's lurking behind waiting..

muffinfiah

Reaction score
Hi! am new here :) i have gotten Q: 17 for CCK! 3rd time the charm i suppose. Would like to ask your opinion on which unit is suitable in CCK? Thank you!!

spreeorganizer

Reaction score
Hi,

Hi, do you mind sharing why you prefer Eastbrook? I am currently considering Eastwave only because it might be nearer to the future mrt. I assume that the ns 12 will be built along or near the current mrt line.

slothbal

Reaction score
Hi, do you mind sharing why you prefer Eastbrook? I am currently considering Eastwave only because it might be nearer to the future mrt. I assume that the ns 12 will be built along or near the current mrt line.

Hi, I am going for eastwave due to its proximity to future mrt and also amenities. Capital appreciation is definitely higher than the other 2 site. That's my pov.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.