May 2013 BTO

lynny24

Reaction score
Hello! I'm pretty new to this thread and have been a silent reader.

I applied for sembawang 5-rm and also looking at eastwave.

Any units that you all recommend?

essilor86

Reaction score
Hey guys i got JW 4rm queue no 130+. Selection date 24 aug. how come the selection date so late? I scare cannot get gd units leh. The date is based on the queue no allocate or random one? Means to say 140+ will be later then 24 aug? If going overseas can change date?

spreeorganizer

Reaction score
I applied 4 room. Looking at 337, 339,403. Any idea whether the sungei simpang kiri will remain as normal longkang or will be redeveloped to "river" like the one at Bishan park.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i got JW 4rm queue no 130+. Selection date 24 aug. how come the selection date so late? I scare cannot get gd units leh. The date is based on the queue no allocate or random one? Means to say 140+ will be later then 24 aug? If going overseas can change date?

ur queue no is already far back... so selection date of cos far back too.

if u read a 1-2 page back. my queue no is 71 and got selectin at aug 4th... missangsty 30+ on 25th july.

its not random but according to queue no.

i suggest u re-plan your overseas trip. cos your next in queue onwards wun wait for you come back to let you select first before they can select theirs. neither u can jump queue also.

now u know the importance of getting a good queue no.... cos good queue no = better selection of units.

Last edited:

MegaPixels

Reaction score
I applied 4 room. Looking at 337, 339,403. Any idea whether the sungei simpang kiri will remain as normal longkang or will be redeveloped to "river" like the one at Bishan park.

Wah !! I'm aiming at these too. Lolzzz
But my no. is 232, hopefully can get 6th floor and above. What getting high floor?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Date is based on balloted no..

If not still ask u ballot for what?

spreeorganizer

Reaction score
Wah !! I'm aiming at these too. Lolzzz
But my no. is 232, hopefully can get 6th floor and above. What getting high floor?

339 and 337 units are facing the 7th storey multistorey carpark, better to get above level 8 for unblock view. I like that 403 is facing the park but worry that it will be very warm since the bedrooms are facing the west.

BTOseekers

Reaction score
Hi, do you mind sharing why you prefer Eastbrook? I am currently considering EastBank only because it might be nearer to the future mrt. I assume that the ns 12 will be built along or near the current mrt line.

I prefer EastBrook or EastBank cos can face the 'river' and for EastBrook nearer to the big shopping area. For EastWave the area between each flats are more spacious and more tranquil.
And I dun intend to really sell my flat in the future so EastWave not really attractive. Except for CA and near MRT, are there any other reason to choose EastWave....:s11:

MegaPixels

Reaction score
339 and 337 units are facing the 7th storey multistorey carpark, better to get above level 8 for unblock view. I like that 403 is facing the park but worry that it will be very warm since the bedrooms are facing the west.

Oh Ya, then most probably no chance liao since my no. is so far...

MegaPixels

Reaction score
I prefer EastBrook or EastBank cos can face the 'river' and for EastBrook nearer to the big shopping area. For EastWave the area between each flats are more spacious and more tranquil.
And I dun intend to really sell my flat in the future so EastWave not really attractive. Except for CA and near MRT, are there any other reason to choose EastWave....:s11:

Eastbrook is nearer to neighbourhood Shopping Centre and near to Sembawang Park, Sembawang Park might get a Overhaul facelift in future IF Sembawang Shipyard were to be relocated to the Mega Yard in Tuas.
Each of his own reference.... i prefer Eastwave :D

Jian_Liang

Reaction score
Eastbrook is nearer to neighbourhood Shopping Centre and near to Sembawang Park, Sembawang Park might get a Overhaul facelift in future IF Sembawang Shipyard were to be relocated to the Mega Yard in Tuas.
Each of his own reference.... i prefer Eastwave :D

is there going to b a new shopping center??
seems like people are saying abt east brooks being nearer to a shopping center

BTOseekers

Reaction score
is there going to b a new shopping center??
seems like people are saying abt east brooks being nearer to a shopping center

The shopping and eating area is already inside the plan and near the mscp if u look at the plan..... EastWave also has a small eating house/area in its own estate, but of cos EastBrook's one is much bigger.

spreeorganizer

Reaction score
Thanks Gixxerfied!

The units I am eyeing all same price :s13:
Can I still view the 3D models at TPY Hdb hub after 7plus pm?

BTOseekers

Reaction score
Btw i had notice some flat unit in the sbw EastBank started at 4th floors, any1 noe the reason for this? I only noticed a playground and pavilion area on second floors only...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.