May 2013 BTO

lifeisfullofupndown

Reaction score
I have not gotten the appt date as well for sbw 5 room... For eastwave, the advantage is near to the main road and future mrt. For eastbank and eastbrook, the advantage will be the possibly of unblock view due to low rise housing towards sembawang park. Im still thinking between eastwave and eastbank.

Last edited:

lynny24

Reaction score
I have not gotten the appt date as well for sbw 5 room... For eastwave, the advantage is near to the main road and future mrt. For eastbank and eastbrook, the advantage will be the possibly of unblock view due to low rise housing towards sembawang park. Im still thinking between eastwave and eastbank.

SamE situation. Don't know eastbank or eastwave. But the pricing for eastbank is more ex. Maybe due to the nicer view.

muffinfiah

Reaction score
Face park one should be good..802A, stacks 97 that row..

But i do notice those stacks(Like Sembawang) that faces park one will cost slightly more..

You have any in mind?

no idea to be honest -.-' but i wont like to have a unit so near the mrt line... haha.. a unit near the road to be is better though. thanks for your opinion! i hope they give us the appt date & time tmr :)

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no idea to be honest -.-' but i wont like to have a unit so near the mrt line... haha.. a unit near the road to be is better though. thanks for your opinion! i hope they give us the appt date & time tmr :)

Near road ar? Give u a rough idea..

37 and 73 facing Choa Chu Kang Ave 6 will have good unblocked views too, the road and the bus-stop could be a hindrance, so get as high a floor as you can.

But at different time of the year, you will get late noon to evening sun..

Last edited:

muffinfiah

Reaction score
Near road ar? Give u a rough idea..

37 and 73 facing Choa Chu Kang Ave 6 will have good unblocked views too, the road and the bus-stop could be a hindrance, so get as high a floor as you can.

But at different time of the year, you will get late noon to evening sun..

i see.. thank you so much. haha. never thought of those other factors while choosing a 'suitable' unit. what about yourself? which are u targeting?

muffinfiah

Reaction score
Face park one should be good..802A, stacks 97 that row..

But i do notice those stacks(Like Sembawang) that faces park one will cost slightly more..

You have any in mind?

sorry, another question. do u think this particular stack is near the mrt that it can be a hindrance? thanks.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry, another question. do u think this particular stack is near the mrt that it can be a hindrance? thanks.

I've been to my fren's place last time at Bt Gombak(The one opp BBDC)..Her place is beside the multi storey and at most 4 storey above the track with the track distance about the same as the stack i'm looking at.. I actually find the noise okay, definitely nt noisy enough to push me away. Was looking at 97 also but both of us prefer 107 layout.

But for 97, you have a park inbetween u and the next high rise ..

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sun Direction for JW BTO (source: SunCalc - sun position, sunlight phases, sunrise, sunset, dusk and dawn times calculator)

Jan 2014
34e2fjs.png

Apr 2014
1jt160.png

July 2014
2gufoe9.png

Remarks: it seems early half of the year, the morning and afternoon sun with be south direction of the BTO. Then later half of the year the morning and afternoon south will be north direction of the BTO

Hope this is useful for all.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Google Satellite view of JW BTO

Note: There is a Green Haven halfway house (marked star) north west of the JW BTO...

n5ilvd.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.