Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
_28MB028_.jpg

Fala Chen Confirms Breakup with Daniel Sit*|*JayneStars.com

now she can do kiss scenes more freely?

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the ending song for change heart very nice.

myolie_wu

Reaction score
yeah me too Change of heart theme song, sub theme theme and overall drama is nice!

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw any links to dl the song ? i ripped from youtube nt v clear :(

Dokko Jin

Reaction score
Me three! The drama is really good too. Left 10 episodes only. :D

at first when i saw that the drama has 30 episodes, i was thinking will it be too long? then when i started watching it seems like 30 episodes is too short. i want more :o i had no expectations when i first started (unlike the upcoming aeroplane show. HIGH expectations which i am scared will end up not being so nice:s11:)

is it the plot? or the cast? that makes it very nice i have no idea. the basic idea of this drama is simple. a change of heart of michael miu's character but i think the main thing that attracts me is the bosco wong twins.

and yeah, the songs used in this drama very nice.

and niki <3

plasticpistola

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I never thought much of Niki until this show leh. Here she is really damn chio n got that certain aura.

Damn satki

Dr.Quattro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
currently watching 心路GPS, not really that nice to me.

情越海岸線 was really nice, it was more than what I had expected from it.

神探高倫布 was not good at all, confusing story line. If not for Wayne Lai, I don't see myself watching the whole drama.

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think the younger twin more poor thing now reh :(

my_hippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think the younger twin more poor thing now reh :(

me too the younger twin more poor thing. kena make use :( i think mandy more for him, not niki. niki suit the older twin.

when mandy was taking pics in the office, bosco scolded her. he himself took pics :s13:

Chris008

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have never thought much of Bosco until this show. He’s really quite poor thing, I dun understand why Niki is so cold towards him... Anyway, can’t wait to watch more tonight! :D

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
****, the Jazz in Awfully Lawful is actually this guy!
https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=...v&sa=X&ei=-AzIUZTJHo7xrQfzuoDQBA&ved=0CEcQsAQ

I watched his 金瓶梅 series before! OMG! With the specs, really cannot recognize!

this guy all along acting not bad one wo
niki chio sibei chio
havent watch the show on change of heart. where u guys watch? i normally see from scv so nowadays 855 never see except sat/sun. really getting jialat liao the type of tv b shows on scv.
the guy (uncle) in the change of heart, whats his name ah. he very yandao n full of charisma. love him and his acting! envy sia so old get to kiss niki too?

ma xiaoling i suspect she smoking v heavily coz i see her teeth not nice one during one of her 'street' interviews with reporters coz they follow her n she politely answered some Qn.. so is true ah???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.