May 2013 BTO

bearine

Reaction score
Still under for now..

My one gonna up level next week :s22:

Hers probably next 2-3 months so nt much of a worry..

Actually the thing i'm nt sure is how they calculate. you see my scenario below..

Me:
- Continuous work for past 12 months

She:
- Left previous coy in Aug 12(Work Permit)
- Join current coy in Nov 12(Work Permit)
- Got PR on 2nd Apr 13 and 1st contribution started in May.

Based on what I asked the officer previously,
12 x G's income (jun12-may13) + (spouse's) jun12-aug12 + nov12-may13

Total divided by 24 mths.

I have missing mths income. Waiting for my AHG results.. 3 more weeks!

Last edited:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Based on what I asked the officer previously,
12 x G's income (jun12-may13) + (spouse's) jun12-aug12 + nov12-may13

Total divided by 24 mths.

I have missing mths income. Waiting for my AHG results.. 3 more weeks!

If based on past 12 months from 1st appt(2nd Aug)..Then is Aug 12 to July 13..

And she has like 3 months of non-income from Aug to Nov..

If taking this into account, very good chance of higher AHG..

But ur calculation got sala not?? Divided by 24months??

BTOseekers

Reaction score
If based on past 12 months from 1st appt(2nd Aug)..Then is Aug 12 to July 13..

And she has like 3 months of non-income from Aug to Nov..

If taking this into account, very good chance of higher AHG..

But ur calculation got sala not?? Divided by 24months??

Hmmm, if my gf just started work last month, then my average lower already right since she only worked like 2 months from Aug 12 to July 13... Like tat can get higher AHG right?

bearine

Reaction score
I asked the officer twice.. She says divided by 12 mths for each applicant.. Even mths with no income.. Hmmm.. Got to wait till my results out to confirm.. :) after all the one I called shld not be the one who approve it.. But for the missing mths, I need to produce my cert as I was studying..

Not based on 1st appt.. Based on bto mth..

They also make u sign an oath.. To say that the missing mths u got no income..

Last edited:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I asked the officer twice.. She says divided by 12 mths for each applicant.. Even mths with no income.. Hmmm.. Got to wait till my results out to confirm.. :) after all the one I called shld not be the one who approve it.. But for the missing mths, I need to produce my cert as I was studying..

Not based on 1st appt.. Based on bto mth..

They also make u sign an oath.. To say that the missing mths u got no income..

Better still. Her pay back then is lower.. So is mine before increment.

Easier way to explain is applicant a + b total income excluding bonus and whatsnot(total for 12months) then divided by 12.that would be the average combined monthly income..

Last edited:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, if my gf just started work last month, then my average lower already right since she only worked like 2 months from Aug 12 to July 13... Like tat can get higher AHG right?

Cant ans u until they reply me on my scenario.

yays! appt on 29th july!! :)

Means our q relatively slow..You 17th and on 29th, i 26 on 2nd aug..

hohohos

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope the new Hougang one-stop community centre will
be here:vijayadmin:
good for all HG Crimson residents:s12:

Hougang's one-stop facility | My Paper |

IN A couple of years, Hougang residents will be able to watch a play, see a doctor and tuck in at a hawker centre, all within the same community club.

The one-stop facility is believed to be the first in Singapore and will be completed by early 2015, according to Ang Mo Kio GRC Member of Parliament Yeo Guat Kwang.

Asked whether the project would serve as a model for future community clubs, he replied that this had not been decided yet.

He added: "But if we make it a success then, definitely, we may see more."

The Government said in April that the Tampines Town Hub - to be ready in 2015 - will have a football field, a swimming pool, a library and a performing-arts centre.

But Hougang is believed to be the first neighbourhood to house town facilities and a hawker centre within a community club.

Mr Yeo said that putting the amenities under one roof would allow the club to become a "natural focus point" for the community.

"It also makes it easier for residents to get all of the things they need (from) one area," he added.

He said the plan came about after several government agencies realised they were all looking for sites in Hougang for their projects.

The National Environment Agency wanted to build a new hawker centre there as part of the Government's pledge to build 10 by 2017, he said.

sHiErShAo

Reaction score
Anyone taking Hougang Crimson? Mind sharing which block you taking and why? Thank you.

markopolo

Reaction score
anybody here with 5 room cck number smaller den 89 one? please say hi to me. just went fortune teller.. only one unit of level 14 dat can choose the rest all will be bad for me.. haiz jia lat.. think gonna waste one chance liao

kindaichi24

Reaction score
anybody here with 5 room cck number smaller den 89 one? please say hi to me. just went fortune teller.. only one unit of level 14 dat can choose the rest all will be bad for me.. haiz jia lat.. think gonna waste one chance liao

Wah.. bro relax.. if forever all units bad for u then u no need get flat alr lo..

EmoFaith

Reaction score

fortune teller?

why you mai go to fengshui master instead?

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone received their sales brochure (hard copy) and appointment letter yet? :s11:

EmoFaith

Reaction score
Just curious,

let's say i am down for 2nd appointment.. which is signing for lease and need to pay 5% downpayment.. but i cant make it on the appointment date... either NS or oversea. Can I still reschedule the appointment date with HDB?

bearine

Reaction score
Just curious,

let's say i am down for 2nd appointment.. which is signing for lease and need to pay 5% downpayment.. but i cant make it on the appointment date... either NS or oversea. Can I still reschedule the appointment date with HDB?

For march bto, I have seen pple requesting for a delay for downpayment. Like 1-2 weeks cos of the CPF money issue. Shld be possible. Can check with the officer during ur 1st round selection.

markopolo

Reaction score
Wah.. bro relax.. if forever all units bad for u then u no need get flat alr lo..

fortune teller?

why you mai go to fengshui master instead?

Hai yo, actually i study psychology, i dun believe. But my gf go and find some specially count house unit one, say not good for us. But one thing i have learnt from psychology is that, if she believes it is bad for us, she will link anything that is bad to the house. And eventually no problem become problem because of this. So i shall not take the risk though i dun believe such things, i believe such things will cause her to behave in a way that makes these things come true. Well what to do.. haha fortune teller ask her not to rush, the more she rush the more she cant get.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hai yo, actually i study psychology, i dun believe. But my gf go and find some specially count house unit one, say not good for us. But one thing i have learnt from psychology is that, if she believes it is bad for us, she will link anything that is bad to the house. And eventually no problem become problem because of this. So i shall not take the risk though i dun believe such things, i believe such things will cause her to behave in a way that makes these things come true. Well what to do.. haha fortune teller ask her not to rush, the more she rush the more she cant get.

Heng my wife not really into this kind of stuff..Abit but not totally..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.