Must read : Time Share Scam Awareness! Don't be the next victim!

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

Timecantell

Reaction score
Khoo and Krishnan --ha ha

I too received a call from Khoo & Krishnan Associates Pte Ltd, and they offered to help me get out of a timeshare contract, with lucrative returns paying only a little more than 10k. They even showed me past contract of people who terminated their timeshare and helped with the legal proceedings and lawyer letters from timeshare companies back in July 2012. They kept emphasizing that I need to pay for the maintenance fee which was left unpaid for the number of years i held the contract. They even advised that I should terminate my payment to the timeshare company immediately. I got suspicious as they pressed for money on the very same day.

After a little investigation, I found that this company had only start in December 2012. They claimed this company was started by retired lawyers, but I found out otherwise. I also read through my timeshare contract and found what they said about the maintenance fee to be untrue.

I want to alert everyone to be aware of them and not to be scammed by them.

I received a call from a woman from Khoo and Krishnan recently. She claimed that the company knew I had stopped paying maintenance dues for a TS. She claimed that the company is authorised to help me end my TS membership and get a refund of the purchase price for me. She said the company is located at Kramat Lane. I asked more questions; she became very evasive. I said this sounded like a scam and the woman who sounded so sweet at the beginning called me an ass.... for the comment I made. Ha ha I wonder who the real ass.... is; I did not part with my money nor wasted more time. :s12::vijayadmin::mad::mad::super::s12::vijayadmin:

Last edited:

Timecantell

Reaction score
Khoo and Krishnan --ha ha

Hi I am new to this forum. I had just posted a comment on khoo and krishnan in this forum. I wonder what the authorities can or will ever do to the perpetrators of such scams. If the authorities want to, they can easily gather enough evidence (going by the number of postings on this subject) to put these scammers behind timeshare cells. Sick of them. :s11::s11::s11:

Last edited:

vincevg

Reaction score
I received a call from a woman from Khoo and Krishnan recently. She claimed that the company knew I had stopped paying maintenance dues for a TS. She claimed that the company is authorised to help me end my TS membership and get a refund of the purchase price for me. She said the company is located at Kramat Lane. I asked more questions; she became very evasive. I said this sounded like a scam and the woman who sounded so sweet at the beginning called me an ass.... for the comment I made. Ha ha I wonder who the real ass.... is; I did not part with my money nor wasted more time. :s12::vijayadmin::mad::mad::super::s12::vijayadmin:

So they started with the women and men strategy. The problem here is there would still be alot people who are unaware and would be paying the money that they wanted. Alot of people had entered timeshare when they were hot, many of them don't realize timeshares are memberships fees like country club fee, u have to book for the facilities.

So if you have fully paid, please get yourself familiarize with their services and utilize them or treat it as a bad purchase. If you have not fully paid, talk to CASE and get intervention to terminate the membership. If you have sufficient evidence that they are not performing as per the contract, like 300 resorts facilities, now this could possibly be considered as a breach of contract on their side.

Timecantell

Reaction score
Yup, consider it a loss and move on. BTW the TS that she mentioned, I never bought into it. So all those who read this, remember: don't waste your time talking to Khoo and Krishnan and others like them.

iteo74

Reaction score
Any one received phone calls from companies claiming they can help to 'get a refund for your time share'? I've been getting many calls lately and I don't know what they are after but would like to know more so that I can advise my parents and friends if they receive the same calls.

Yes! Been getting such calls very often recently! Is some company selling our data to these sickening co?!?

Now a relative of mine almost got convinced into becoming a sales rep for a company called WorldVentures supposedly selling holiday packages. I googled on this co and it's like pyramid/MLM of sorts... Are we so gullible... :(

tromba

Reaction score
keep getting a call from 31523659(some company with solution) for the past 2 weeks
telling me they wish to take over my timeshare, which i have none.
i have **** the bloody phinoy(nothing against my phinoy friends) so many time that my guys in office know that they call me again...

any buddies getting the same call from them??

miNi_LeAfy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
up for awareness

just "thanks but no thanks" to them and cupped the phone.

there is no free or cheap lunch in singapore or anywhere in the world.

cdo_saturday

Master Member
Reaction score
keep getting a call from 31523659(some company with solution) for the past 2 weeks
telling me they wish to take over my timeshare, which i have none.
i have **** the bloody phinoy(nothing against my phinoy friends) so many time that my guys in office know that they call me again...

any buddies getting the same call from them??

Yea they don't believe when we say we have no timeshare and assumed we said "no" because of the frustrations we got from these calls when the fact is we really have no timeshare! I even asked the caller to name me the timeshare that I so-called own if she was so persistant and she said it's confidential. chey

cdo_saturday

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes! Been getting such calls very often recently! Is some company selling our data to these sickening co?!?

Now a relative of mine almost got convinced into becoming a sales rep for a company called WorldVentures supposedly selling holiday packages. I googled on this co and it's like pyramid/MLM of sorts... Are we so gullible... :(
Sometimes the way they speak is really very convincing. I'm a very careful person and yet I was almost conned into one a couple of years back. Luckily I asked my friend and he googled all the info for me. Always ask someone else for opinion when you're not sure.

James8880

Reaction score
Only realize today Discovery VIII is not operating anymore. Signed up with them several years back and had paid up fully. Called CASE just now to enquire but was told that there is nothing they can do as Discovery response are not very positive, and CASE cannot do anything under present law to get any monies back for consumer. Asked the CASE officer what are my recourse and he said basically nothing. He advise me that it might be further waste of money if I engage those lawyer firm who claim they can get a refund for the money I paid.

Does anyone here have any experience in getting anything back at all from Discovery VIII or similar companies?

honda599

Reaction score
Gathering Asian Travel Club victims...

Im an Asian Travel Club membership victim and I'm trying to gather others and see what we can do.

ATC victims please drop me a PM.

Thank you

Yang Xi Xi

Reaction score
Time share scam company active again Crown Holiday Exchange, Beware!

This timeshare scam company active again. They moved from place to place, disappear for a while, now active again.

302 Orchard Road
#18-02 Tong Building Orchard
Singapore 238862 Singapore.
Ph: +65.67380057
Fax:

info got online, dun go to any talks at this place! Please help to spread this info through facebook, twitter whatever. I know people from these company check this forum. I dun care!

Vader

Master Member
Reaction score
Can I check about the trial memberships, once the trial ends there is no more obligations?

massrazz

Reaction score
yes! emperor travel = cours montruex = LPI = stars privileges now. they have asked the 2nd deposit that i suppose to pay them up in a form of letter...im going to CASE now...you want to PM me and we discuss ?

i am actually very scared also coz they say if i didnt pay up they will take recovery actions and i pay to pay up a double amt of te 2nd deposit. ....

massrazz

Reaction score
vicitm of LPI=cours montruex=emperor travel=starz privileges

Is Emperor Travel Pte Ltd any way link to this whole thing? :s11::s11::s11:

yes! emperor travel = cours montruex = LPI = stars privileges now. they have asked the 2nd deposit that i suppose to pay them up in a form of letter...im going to CASE now...you want to PM me and we discuss ?

i am actually very scared also coz they say if i didnt pay up they will take recovery actions and i pay to pay up a double amt of te 2nd deposit. ....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.