May 2013 BTO

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ballot No . 2 .. appt date and time not given to me yet leh .. :(

Before i receive all this hardcopy, i already login online to check..

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BF02SPINS2/BF02PSPINSLogin.jsp?ctxroot=webapp/FI10PPORTAL

Login using Singpass then go to My Flat > New Flat

You will beable to see ur appt date and time there..

My appt is on the 2nd Aug, ballot no 26..Got another one here with ballot no 17, appt on 29th july..

My rough guess is u would be on 21st July..Do check and update..
Which unit u getting?

Guyver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Before i receive all this hardcopy, i already login online to check..

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BF02SPINS2/BF02PSPINSLogin.jsp?ctxroot=webapp/FI10PPORTAL

Login using Singpass then go to My Flat > New Flat

You will beable to see ur appt date and time there..

My appt is on the 2nd Aug, ballot no 26..Got another one here with ballot no 17, appt on 29th july..

My rough guess is u would be on 21st July..Do check and update..
Which unit u getting?

i have been clicking that link before i come in here.. no updates for mine so far . i will be choosing blk 801B unit 25 :p

Guyver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i hope they wont tell me they made a mistake about my ballot number .. if yes.. it will be WTF

sHiErShAo

Reaction score
Anyone taking Hougang Crimson? Mind sharing which block you taking and why? Thank you.

Fynnie

Reaction score
Hi all Keat Hong Crest neighbours... newbie here, my balloted #3* consider ok or not??? Me considering blk802b #17... duno will totally no wind onot...

Guyver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all Keat Hong Crest neighbours... newbie here, my balloted #3* consider ok or not??? Me considering blk802b #17... duno will totally no wind onot...

have you received the appointment date to select your flat? you getting 3 room ? or 4 room ?

Fynnie

Reaction score
801B ar??

Morning to noon sun from Late Sept to Early Apr i guess..

Wind wise nt much..

We thinking of this issue lo... coz de gap between block is too close... v thinking to take 8 floor n above if can... duno de wind issue will ok a bit Bo.. war U think leg...

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:p paiseh . only just found out when checking the floor plan :p

I also confuse..Mention 802B but there no stack 17..Stack 17 only 801B

We thinking of this issue lo... coz de gap between block is too close... v thinking to take 8 floor n above if can... duno de wind issue will ok a bit Bo.. war U think leg...

So is which blk which stack?? By stack we mean the unit no..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.