SIM UOL AUG 2013 INTAKE

iizsrzlynotputtupartu

Reaction score
You can choose to have it separately. But the separate lessons will appear on its own. Look out for those that aren't paired up. Usually all the way at the bottom. But that means 0.5 Credit only. You still need to pick another 0.5 Credit..
Stat & Math combo all taken up for me.. So i gotta take Stat 1&2, Math 1&2 instead. The numbers gonna kill me.

btw how did your friend take both separately?
i get an error that tells me to choose a paired module when i try to select the individual one

newstranger

Reaction score
tried just now still got problem with simconnect.
probably tech support go home already.
scared no place tmr.
wasted one day sitting at com for this!

POTATOOO

Reaction score
tried just now still got problem with simconnect.
probably tech support go home already.
scared no place tmr.
wasted one day sitting at com for this!

Which browser are you using? :O
Try firefox, slow but still moving haha.

Anyway guys, I managed to enrolled for L11 just now. You might wanna try again now :)

helloeveryone

Reaction score
Hi peeps I'm so noob at this. Don't really know what is going on.

1) We only can enroll in 5 courses?

2) What does it mean when they say 12 units are required and i only managed to hit 5 after choosing 5 courses?

3) What is the difference between session 1 and 2?

Please helppp. First time going through all these :X

poptartar

Reaction score
I'm also thinking the same thing.. But.. Later give up then SIM fixed problem liao, I'll cry lol.

Anyways, by adding the classes to the shopping cart, does it mean we already chop that slot already? :s11:

Nope. You need to confirm it. Adding to cart is just like... Choosing a username, validate to check if still available, then to make a final plus chop confirmation then they will add into your timetable. My friend made the mistake of taking everything validated. Never Proceed to next step. Got booted from server came back, tried to proceed but end up all slots fully booked.

POTATOOO

Reaction score
Nope. You need to confirm it. Adding to cart is just like... Choosing a username, validate to check if still available, then to make a final plus chop confirmation then they will add into your timetable. My friend made the mistake of taking everything validated. Never Proceed to next step. Got booted from server came back, tried to proceed but end up all slots fully booked.

Managed to confirmed all my modules except 1!
So sad.. Don't know which slot to pick for my econs liao~ :(

poptartar

Reaction score
Hi peeps I'm so noob at this. Don't really know what is going on.

1) We only can enroll in 5 courses?

Maximum 5 courses. Normally you would do 4 Courses.
In the event you failed one, then next sem you can take as per normal with your course mates, adding the subject you failed.

2) What does it mean when they say 12 units are required and i only managed to hit 5 after choosing 5 courses?

You need to complete 12 units to graduate from your course.
They will display on the side of each course how many credit units its worth. If you picked all courses that carry 1 credit unit, then obviously you hit the maximum. If you have subjects like Math and Statistics which carry 0.5, you would need to take 2 e.g. Math 1 & Math 2 or Stat 1 & Stat 2 or Math 1 & Stat 1 to complete 1 full credit unit.

3) What is the difference between session 1 and 2?

I'm not sure about this one... Didn't notice it. Lol. I just looked out for timings and managed to cram my classes in 3 days.

Please helppp. First time going through all these :X

Hope this helps. Quick, go book your dates or you'll be stuck with all the crappy days and end up going to school almost everyday.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.