The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am flattered bro. I aint an expert anyway, just sharing some of the little bits of information with the community of bros here. Glad that the seasalt spray works out for u, bro! :)

seasalt spray is forking shiok :s13::s13::s13:

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just started using this shampoo - fugging cooling & shiok, perfect to wake me up for school.

:s13::s13::s13:

tea_tree_special_shampoo.jpg

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow... fantastic.. Milon IS the No.1 brand professional haircare in Japan.
Will PM you soon.

I'm still using these from Milbon.

Just to share. I am also carrying Nigelle DS TF Treatment too. Its also by milbon. Hair mask and its colour treatment series. Both coloured and non-coloured hair are able to use too. Only for those who knows that hair care is important and knows how to go after value-for-money methods.

NIGELLE-MASK.jpg

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I might be wrong but what i interpreted from your post is that you intend to use a brush when your hair is wet. IMO, when your hair is wet, its best not to brush it with a brush as wet hair had the weakest bonds. Apparently, the water will weaken the weakest bonds in your hair and hence, your hair will be pulled out by the brush even easier. Especially when your hair is fine, i would advise you to take even more caution when blow-drying with a brush.

However, if you are using a brush when your hair is dry, then its pretty safe to do so.

Beauty Mistakes - Brushing Your Hair When It's Wet - Oprah.com
Why Not To Brush Hair when it’s Wet | GrowHairGuru

THIS! if u wanna blow dry with brush... use the ones designed for drying... the plastic ball tipped ones... best if u can get the hollow ones la... so your air can go thru the "stem".... use boar bristle for drying hair must be super careful... boar bristle brush is for conditioning your hair only... like after dry and detangle then use one...

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
ns03.jpg

Hooted smaller version of this hair brush @ watsons.
31+ bugs. :o

my first kent brush too! HAHA! multitasker like damn super right?

your hair long or short? i had shoulder length... and i found it insufficient after awhile...

also... rmb to comb your hair 1st to remove tangles! if not DAMN PAIN!

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
fk it! just spam only lol! just got my quicksand too! first impressions.... smells like crap! wl where got nice sia this smell...... am i like the only one that doesnt like it? o.0

edit: after 5min i realized what it smells like to me.... old cooking oil
reedit: culprit found.... canola oil in ingredients

18 blatantly(as in down there write "extract" or "oil" that kind) plant ingredients WOAH...

Last edited:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fk it! just spam only lol! just got my quicksand too! first impressions.... smells like crap! wl where got nice sia this smell...... am i like the only one that doesnt like it? o.0

edit: after 5min i realized what it smells like to me.... old cooking oil
reedit: culprit found.... canola oil in ingredients

Truly a science student huh bro. But i dont think it will be unbearable right?

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my first kent brush too! HAHA! multitasker like damn super right?

your hair long or short? i had shoulder length... and i found it insufficient after awhile...

also... rmb to comb your hair 1st to remove tangles! if not DAMN PAIN!

This thing looks good bro. Thanks for the recommendation. :o
How do you use the brush? Or rather when do you use it huh? After drying the hair? Noob here. :(

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not plus 1 le! 11/10! i said i applied before sleeping right? until now shape still there and hair not oily got the slight matte feel! i didnt apply any other product. i still went out sia....

Knn. This sheet is the best man lol.
Wanna hoot a few more before sch starts busy lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can recommend me scalp washing shampoo? Got a few pimple popping out. I think because I use hair product everyday.

Currently using head and shoulders anti dandruff regularly and Paul Mitchell awapuhi shampoo once every week.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
This thing looks good bro. Thanks for the recommendation. :o
How do you use the brush? Or rather when do you use it huh? After drying the hair? Noob here. :(

ya use after drying... dunno if can use when hair still warm from blowdry though... i never try before

aiya absent mindedly brush your hair as u surf the web... or if playing LoL or Dota2 just brush when waiting for respawn.... random one la...
very shufu de (y)

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya use after drying... dunno if can use when hair still warm from blowdry though... i never try before

aiya absent mindedly brush your hair as u surf the web... or if playing LoL or Dota2 just brush when waiting for respawn.... random one la...
very shufu de (y)

As shiok as pcc mahs bro?? :o

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can recommend me scalp washing shampoo? Got a few pimple popping out. I think because I use hair product everyday.

Currently using head and shoulders anti dandruff regularly and Paul Mitchell awapuhi shampoo once every week.

Give Kanebo Lissage Vogne Aroma Essence Shampoo a try. It is a form of acidic shampoo at pH5.5 which helps to effectively combat against the excess oils and impurities left in the hair. The best pH for pH balancing shampoo is between 5 to 7. Hence, your hair will feel more moisturized and hydrated.

I am thinking that it could be because of the substances left behind by the hairstyling products that were not thoroughly removed so you feel the itchiness. U know lah, these hairstyling products all contain oils. Your hair might be overworked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.