Moi hoots lai liao! :s34::D

DSC_0676_zpsd145b4c5.jpg

DSC_0677_zps8c3e0d5f.jpg

DSC_0679_zpsb88478a1.jpg

hey ho lets go stage dive now !

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
one guy at my workplace was listening to nightwish. assuming he is a metal head. i spoke to him about death, grind , metalcore of course slayer.

he said he had never heard of them or that genre. then i let him sample killswitch engage. he said wow its so heavy, he has listen to nightwish only, no other bands

chao faggot.

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nightwish to killswitch engage damn far off la. haha. Maybe let him listen to bands of same genre. Can slowly convert him. Last time my colleague wore ramones t shirt, I asked him "wah u listen to ramones?". He said dunno them kjust bought the t shirt. After that made me wonder ppl who wear band shirts are really fans or just for design..esp those with decent looking faces

A New Guy

Banned
Reaction score
one guy at my workplace was listening to nightwish. assuming he is a metal head. i spoke to him about death, grind , metalcore of course slayer.

he said he had never heard of them or that genre. then i let him sample killswitch engage. he said wow its so heavy, he has listen to nightwish only, no other bands

chao faggot.

Ask him to listen to this. Guarantee he will likey.
Think he is more of goth/power/symphonic metal

Sung in the Akkadian language.

Last edited:

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nightwish to killswitch engage damn far off la. haha. Maybe let him listen to bands of same genre. Can slowly convert him. Last time my colleague wore ramones t shirt, I asked him "wah u listen to ramones?". He said dunno them kjust bought the t shirt. After that made me wonder ppl who wear band shirts are really fans or just for design..esp those with decent looking faces

i know its far off. but its the only metal band he know.s

convert for fug. let him be chao faggot. if i see him in the most pit, i wil definitely pull his shirt and rough him badly

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was listening to these 2.

They are coming out with full dynamic range edition for Heartwork and Necrotism. Gonna purchase the flac format since already have the original cds. Cheaper also.

Their 1st and still their best work.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.