-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score

I ❤ SG by t3cnica, on Flickr

31x images manually blended

too many closures around marina bay, couldnt find a good spot to shoot the fireworks... didnt like to shoot from afar as it lacks the atmosphere... so back to promontory again but with something new...

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if go ubin no need to wash bike liao.
plan to do T15 to bukit timah n back. kena heavy rain. . friend bike spoiled half way. Most of d time pushing. .:D

How come go ubin no need wash bike? U going to throw your bike into the sea?

I see... Very sian when bike spoil... Taxi also don't want to accept bike in their boot...

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I ❤ SG by t3cnica, on Flickr

31x images manually blended

too many closures around marina bay, couldnt find a good spot to shoot the fireworks... didnt like to shoot from afar as it lacks the atmosphere... so back to promontory again but with something new...
Nice...:o

Actual day chiu shooting?

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nub shot of fireworks yesterday :(
fireworkshot1test.jpg

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nub shot of fireworks yesterday :(
fireworkshot1test.jpg
I used to shoot fireworks as close as possible, ie: fireworks taking up the entire frame, but it kind of loses the feel having a background then.

Maybe you might want to consider using a wider perspective?

Just wondering... anyway no, am not going for actual day unless my friend wants to drive me there. I don't want to be stuck in the crowd like new year day, left CP at 12.30 almost 2 then got home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.