May 2013 BTO - Woodlands Pasture

squarepegs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The last no to be called up will reflect the final no to be called up as of the end of the day.

The reason why to check the units booked after 5pm is if there's a call up today for selection, timing would be staggered but the login system will show the total at the start of the day.

If end of the day u dont see any units being booked as compared to this morning, means no call up.

i checked the queue is no. 20.

13 units have been selected, 7 people give up?:s11:

still a long wait..2 more months to go.

squarepegs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup..Might be postpone but abit stupid to do so thou..

september also have bto for 3 room flats. my may bto's queue number is far behind at 200+/156. appointment date is on the early october.

im thinking of applying the sept bto, hoping to get a better queue number but what if i get another bad queue number again. :s22:

any advise? :s11:

Last edited:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gixxerfied, I went to kaypo other thread and noticed that you are in all of them haha. Are you from hdb? Just curious ;)

:s13::s13::s13:

Again..Nope..Just sharing what i know..

september also have bto for 3 room flats. my may bto's queue number is far behind at 200+/156. appointment date is on the early october.

im thinking of applying the sept bto, hoping to get a better queue number but what if i get another bad queue number again. :s22:

any advise? :s11:

If both no exceed the no of flats and they didnt invite u for the selection, it's not considered as a chance given up..

The downside is if both also bad no and no selection, time wasted is your main concern.

Rough drop out rate is about 20%...

Last edited:

squarepegs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If both no exceed the no of flats and they didnt invite u for the selection, it's not considered as a chance given up..

The downside is if both also bad no and no selection, time wasted is your main concern.

Rough drop out rate is about 20%...

ya, time and chance wasted too. i guess i will have to wait until when my selection date get nearer and see how many units left, then decide what to do next.

btw, if a 2nd timer reject one chance, can still apply for the next bto, right?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya, time and chance wasted too. i guess i will have to wait until when my selection date get nearer and see how many units left, then decide what to do next.

btw, if a 2nd timer reject one chance, can still apply for the next bto, right?

As a 2nd timer, you can reject as many as you like and apply every launch..

Kryewee

Reaction score
has anyone chosen your flat?

so on that day, we bring our documents, wait for our numbers to be called. then pay by nets/cash? anything else?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
has anyone chosen your flat?

so on that day, we bring our documents, wait for our numbers to be called. then pay by nets/cash? anything else?

Bring the documents requested in the mail. And also those ahg doc if you are applying for it. When u reach the place, go scan ur letter for a ticket then wait for ur turn. After choosing and signing, proceed to level 3 to make payment of option fees by nets/cash and then go back to the lady who process ur application and pass her the receipt.

colonelsoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bump but helllo!

783D here :) 13 floor~

qSHYpn0.jpg

Build high high liao jin sexcited

Samueltyz

Reaction score
Woodlands updates

Check your updates here!

ownhome.sg/progress-detail/woodlands-pasture-i-ii

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.