The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its up to u. To me. Product of japan is best.

Bro, dont get him wrong. Why not give other products a try. Be it japanese or non japanese products and you will know why he said dump it into the bin. When it often takes more than 2 washes to wash it off, you must understand that it only speeds up the rate of hair fall and aggravate the condition to be hair loss. I used to undermine the importance of washing it off properly and ended up seeing clumps of hair being pulled off accidentally.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro, dont get him wrong. Why not give other products a try. Be it japanese or non japanese products and you will know why he said dump it into the bin. When it often takes more than 2 washes to wash it off, you must understand that it only speeds up the rate of hair fall and aggravate the condition to be hair loss. I used to undermine the importance of washing it off properly and ended up seeing clumps of hair being pulled off accidentally.
Not only that man... although hard to wash has a correlation with strength of hold, it's also related with ease of application. As in when you apply you can't get it evenly distributed as easily. Sometimes it sticks your hair to ur fingers and if u have bad scalp it'll show as soon as you are done styling. Your hands will be filled with hair that fell/dropped/got yanked out.

Every country got good and bad leh... anyhow sia you... however, one thing to note for the Japanese market is that for them, export quality is the lowest quality. Unlike Western countries, usually. I wouldnt be surprised if there were actually a Japanese market only Gatsby that's probably on par with all the ones recommended here tbh... even their jap only yakult is so much better...

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks so muchie bro!!! :s12::s12::s12:

Hope i dont poison you with the next sentence, bro. Carbolic Silky Shampoo is also heading for its way into SG in September! Slowly releasing the new products one by one to keep the suspense. For people who have no idea what Carbolic Shampoo is, oneliner to describe will be it absorbs the dirty excess oils, cleans the scalp and provides protection for all types of hair. Suitable for all types of hair ranging from thinning to thick texture and dry to oily type.

IMG-20130720-WA0007.jpg

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope i dont poison you with the next sentence, bro. Carbolic Silky Shampoo is also heading for its way into SG in September! Slowly releasing the new products one by one to keep the suspense. For people who have no idea what Carbolic Shampoo is, oneliner to describe will be it absorbs the dirty excess oils, cleans the scalp and provides protection for all types of hair. Suitable for all types of hair ranging from thinning to thick texture and dry to oily type.

Basket...Paul Mitchell tea tree 1L + Corium scalp shampoo bought from koba + Kanebo 800ml....can tahan quite a long long while already lohs.

But of course, hope that you'll give me a sample of the Carbolic shampoo, if that thing smells goot, hoot first, think later. I'm a sarker for smell HEHEHEHEHEHEGEHEHEHEHE.

Btw, bro when the sea salt in red bottle coming in huh? I like red color luhs...that's why gan Cheong about it. :)

Last edited:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Basket...Paul Mitchell tea tree 1L + Corium scalp shampoo bought from koba + Kanebo 800ml....can tahan quite a long long while already lohs.

But of course, hope that you'll give me a sample of the Carbolic shampoo, if that thing smells goot, hoot first, think later. I'm a sarker for smell HEHEHEHEHEHEGEHEHEHEHE.

Btw, bro when the sea salt in red bottle coming in huh? I like red color luhs...that's why gan Cheong about it. :)

Eco Sea Salt Spray coming in during month of September too. Stocks are all on the way already so just tahan a while more! Will pass u sample of carbolic shampoo alongside ur kanebo shampoo when its here bro! No worries. :)

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eco Sea Salt Spray coming in during month of September too. Stocks are all on the way already so just tahan a while more! Will pass u sample of carbolic shampoo alongside ur kanebo shampoo when its here bro! No worries. :)

thanks man! lovin the kanebo smell. BTH! :s12::s12::s12:

tumblr_mdg6siLXlH1rcl5fno1_500.gif

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
lol! kanebo smell is shea butter! go body shop for ur temporary high hahahahaha damn funny sia u really like on drug

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. The carbolic shampoo like better than kanebo. Which is better? Haha.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. The carbolic shampoo like better than kanebo. Which is better? Haha.

Bro, you judge them based on appearances la huh. Both are equally good shampoo. But carbolic shampoo is slightly more expensive. Will personally test them out myself when its here. :)

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Its up to u. To me. Product of japan is best.

Chill bro! There are other japan brand of wax which is better then gatsby, just that it is not beind widely sold in SG. Nakano is one of them, at least it is easier to wash off then gatsby product. Stay calm and enjoy the long weekend :D

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:/... i dun really fancy it sia.... see u so high i'm conflicted lols

lol. It's like perfume bro....what works for me might not work for you...but seriously, I quite like the Kanebo smell, after shampooing the hair and brushing, damn good mood one. :o

tumblr_mk171u5SdL1rj01abo1_500.gif

Last edited:

zish82

Reaction score

Hanz de Fuko Quicksand and the whole range of HDF wax are available now at HairyPortal!

Enter HDF48 now and get any 2 Hanz de Fuko products for $48.

Visit this link for HDF Quicksand - Hanz De Fuko Quicksand at HairyPortal

Free normal shipping as well. Free Ta Q Bin next day courier service for orders above $100.

Fudge Sea Salt Spray back in stock as well :)

Imperial Barber pomade will arrive latest by 20th August.

Enjoy the long weekend everybody!

Simiishthis

Reaction score
Hey guys any one got recommendation for a good hair stylist or shop that I can visit?Those that can give good advice on what hair style is best for my kind of face shape and etc... many thanks!

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey guys any one got recommendation for a good hair stylist or shop that I can visit?Those that can give good advice on what hair style is best for my kind of face shape and etc... many thanks!
i think all will do that leh... if they not busy la... even qb house will do that if they aren't packed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.