IEM cable repair/replacement

Boltstorm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, is there any reliable shop i can go to repair or replace my iem cable? i have a couple where either the jack is broken off or the internal connection must have broken off so that there is no more sound on one side.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, is there any reliable shop i can go to repair or replace my iem cable? i have a couple where either the jack is broken off or the internal connection must have broken off so that there is no more sound on one side.

There is 2 as wat I know in SLS and 1 in SLT.
SLS :
Avit Link Pte Ltd #02-66
Another one is I think at level 4 but I can't remember the shop name.

SLT :
LHS Electronics Enterprise #02-27
Need to check up, if too complicated soldering, they might not do.

Or can asked solder expert here to help..........................;)

Last edited:

Boltstorm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is 2 as wat I know in SLS and 1 in SLT.
SLS :
Avit Link Pte Ltd #02-66
Another one is I think at level 4 but I can't remember the shop name.

SLT :
LHS Electronics Enterprise #02-27
Need to check up, if too complicated soldering, they might not do.

Or can asked solder expert here to help..........................;)

Hi, have u tired them b4?

couple of years back i did check out at SLT but they were unable to do. basically those guys are not experienced in iem repair, they just know how to do soldering in general.
i prefer go to a shop who is experienced in this.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

couple of years back i did check out at SLT but they were unable to do. basically those guys are not experienced in iem repair, they just know how to do soldering in general.

They used to do for people and my problem ACS T1 was solder by Avit but he charged not cheap. Infact it's not the T1, it's my Whiplash Elite iem cable jack.......................;)

devilwahaha

Reaction score

If anyone still needs help recabling/fixing iem cable, I am able to do so and am very experienced with various universal brands like UE/Fischer/Shure/Westone to name a few.

yfWong

Reaction score
If anyone still needs help recabling/fixing iem cable, I am able to do so and am very experienced with various universal brands like UE/Fischer/Shure/Westone to name a few.

how much do you charge for cable repair, I suspect my Ajay 3 one of the wiring near the jack tore

axl

Reaction score
I need help with soldering in fact. I need to replace a battery on my portable amplifier. Need to solder 2 wires. devilwahaha - can you help?

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi devilwahaha,

i sent you a pm, not sure if you read it already...

phillim2000

Reaction score
Hi

I sent you a PM, not sure if you received it?

Are you able to repair Ajays 4, I think cable near jack is faulty?

Thanks.

qubec2

Master Member
Reaction score
have similar problem to ts (no sound on one side),
how much would it cost to repair/replace cable?

maria23

Reaction score
Need help with shure se530

I PMed you - can you help?

Crustaceanzx

Reaction score
I went to "Rison Radio & Electric Co." At sim lim tower #02-30 to repair my westone w4. My w4 cable got loosen near the earpiece end. Usually most of the stores at sim lim tower don't want to fix this type of issue.

However, the uncle at the store is very professional at cable retermination. He can do it quite fast and very neatly! Totally recommended! Total cost $8.

wormworm76

Reaction score
i have a shure E2C and also a westone UM1 and both have the problem of having sound only on 1 side. The sound only comes back when various attempts of twisting the Y section. Anyone managed to find a solution to this problem?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have a shure E2C and also a westone UM1 and both have the problem of having sound only on 1 side. The sound only comes back when various attempts of twisting the Y section. Anyone managed to find a solution to this problem?

Seems like cable issue.

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah heng found this thread can refer peeps to this for IEM/cans cable repair haha

derazor

Banned
Reaction score
My CIEM's jack still got sound but I think going to "open circuit" already. It's a stock cable should I repair it? Advise pls

Andyleo

Reaction score
IEM repair Service

Hi guys, recently I went to sim lim tower Singapore. There is uncle Giam doing 3.5mm or 2.5mm jack. If you have followed this thread from the bottom. This uncle is still there. I just want to update this address here again.

My IEM
RHA T20i - Jack replacement

Rison Radio & Electric Co.

10 Jalan Besar #B1-31 Sim Lim Tower Singapore 208787 Tell 62947302.

He normally opens from 3 pm to 7 pm Monday to Sunday.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.