Reaction score
eT6eVVJ.jpg

Mine. Happy Birthday Singapore :(

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Bo banana!!!!!

TECNIGOD HAS SPOKEN.

"This photo is a composite of 30 images which I selected from I ❤ SG, Merry Night and Works Of The Fire.

As today is Singapore's birthday, security was heightened to the maximum at Marina Bay. The Esplanade Roof Terrace which I wanted to shoot from, was sealed off from the public. Nevertheless, I decided to materialise the photo in my mind, right in the comfort of my room.

Looking back at my RAW files, I chose 30 images and hand-blended them to my taste. So here I present to you, 'Happy Birthday Singapore'."

:o

Last edited:

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"This photo is a composite of 30 images which I selected from Merry Night and Works Of The Fire.

As today is Singapore's birthday, security was heightened to the maximum at Marina Bay. The Esplanade Roof Terrace which I wanted to shoot from, was sealed off from the public. Nevertheless, I decided to materialise the photo in my mind, right in the comfort of my room.

Looking back at my RAW files, I chose 30 images and hand-blended them to my taste. So here I present to you, 'Happy Birthday Singapore'."

Thats 1 big sticker....

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Z lens sibei ex le... i peanut only...

Using NEX 6

I see... I gave up the idea to upgrade to Nex6 or 7...

Nex 6, upgrade only for the phase detection, viewfinder and wifi.

Nex 7, I have to change buy new flash again and for some other reason...

That's why I going to invest in another system... =p

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I see... I gave up the idea to upgrade to Nex6 or 7...

Nex 6, upgrade only for the phase detection, viewfinder and wifi.

Nex 7, I have to change buy new flash again and for some other reason...

That's why I going to invest in another system... =p

I dump my D90 + sigma 17-50 F2.8 to go for this setup. :crazy: :s13:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
"This photo is a composite of 30 images which I selected from I ❤ SG, Merry Night and Works Of The Fire.

One word. Impressive. :)

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi these past few days debating with moiself if moi shud remain with moi nikon 50mm f1.8 or buy a sigma 50mm f1.4 leh..

the sigma is like a billingham, when i first started out photography i always maintain it among my wishlist, (sigma 50 1.4, billingham hadley pro and a FF camera)

but reviews say overall the nikon 50 1.8 is sharper and color is better den sigma :(
When we meet up I'll let you try. I like the way how Sigma 50 f1.4 creates on the bokeh. Very contrasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.