Not open for further replies.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I keep quiet oso tio shoot. :(

tumblr_m0qr5sbi0t1qgcra2o1_500.gif

inkblot

Reaction score
Anyone have experience perming their hair? Normally I wouldn't be into this but I saw this pic:

ES101_INFO03.jpg

my hair poofs out way more already, I imagine if I permed it it would look so much better.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience perming their hair? Normally I wouldn't be into this but I saw this pic:

ES101_INFO03.jpg

my hair poofs out way more already, I imagine if I permed it it would look so much better.

I permed before actually. But i am thinking if this hairstyle even relates to perming. Perming will make the hair wavy and depends on the size of curls that were used. This comparison just contrasts between a before and after haircut when before shows one whose hair is thicker and longer. Dont really relate to perming in any way from what i see. I could be wrong so wait for those experts to comment.

mrwirus

Reaction score
If anyone is interested to know about the delivery time for BeautyBay.. I ordered it on 19th July and only got it yesterday on 12th Aug.. A bit long but it's really not bad..

I ordered the GITonic.. Quite heavy imo as I've been using cheapo ones in the past..

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested to know about the delivery time for BeautyBay.. I ordered it on 19th July and only got it yesterday on 12th Aug.. A bit long but it's really not bad..

I ordered the GITonic.. Quite heavy imo as I've been using cheapo ones in the past..

wow. that's quite a while man for the delivery. thanks for the info! :s12::s12:

tumblr_lymhhbDNrK1r5vi98.gif

Litmuss

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wow.... With today's delivery standards, 3 weeks is obscene. I've made an order 2 days ago, looks like got to wait..:(

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The hairdryers from BeautyBay right, get which one is sufficient arh? :s11:

$30+ Babyliss enough? :s11:

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
haha! So you guys be easy on me kay.. my mensbazaar small small nia will try to send the small precious jug of quicksand out once it is here =X

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.