Any hotels or accommodation in HK, feel free to ask me...

celinebb

Reaction score
Hi, I am from HK and I would like to make more friends here. If you guys has any questions about hotels recommandation in HK, feel free to ask me.

P.S. I am not a travel agent, will not ask you to book through me, no worries.

celinebb

Reaction score
ya...if anyone doesn't know anywhere to visit in HK, or don't know how to go there... I am ok to give you comment about it.

:s13::s13:

babyrobo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi tks for offering... I'm keen to visit islands.. any you can recommend for a day trip or even overnight?

cool_ocean11

Reaction score
Hi ,

would like to ask if it is advisable to travel to hk on the 3rd day of cny onward?
I'm wondering if some places are closed or overcrowded...

Will be going to cover some popular destination like The Peak, Ocean Park, Disney, Temple Street and Ladies Street.

Please advise as i prefer less crowded and cooling period when travel to hk this time round

celinebb

Reaction score
Hi ,

would like to ask if it is advisable to travel to hk on the 3rd day of cny onward?
I'm wondering if some places are closed or overcrowded...

Will be going to cover some popular destination like The Peak, Ocean Park, Disney, Temple Street and Ladies Street.

Please advise as i prefer less crowded and cooling period when travel to hk this time round

Well, for my personal experience, this period in hk is not crowded at all, Hong Kong people they need to visit their relative and most China visitors are in China too. It is not crowed. You can visit HK during this period.

The Peak, Ocean Park, Disney they will open, but I am not so sure about Temple Street and Ladies Street, probably some shops may close. Maybe you can consider on the 5th day of cny onward...:s13:

calvin44

Reaction score
Any nice and not too expensive hotel recommendation around Tsim Sha Tsui area?

TIA :D

sunsetbay

Reaction score
where to buy cheap & genuine photography items, eg. tripod & lens~? :s22:

celinebb

Reaction score
Hi tks for offering... I'm keen to visit islands.. any you can recommend for a day trip or even overnight?

Sorry, missed your post. Have you been to Cheung Chau? Cheung Chau is one of the popular island, and you can have seafood there. (Although i don't think it is really good). There are many Vacation home you can rent, but it is not cheap...

If just for day trip, Lamma Island or Cheung Chau are good place.

celinebb

Reaction score
where to buy cheap & genuine photography items, eg. tripod & lens~? :s22:

In HK, i guess all place they sell genuine products... Are you talking about brand new or second hand photography items?

For brand new, you can just go big shop like fortress or broadway, they are everywhere.

For second hand, there are some shops in TST which are very famous, take a look in Champagne court in TST, which opposite to Maramar tower. There are few shops which sell seond hand photography items including old models too..

Hope it helps

celinebb

Reaction score
Any nice and not too expensive hotel recommendation around Tsim Sha Tsui area?

TIA :D

Hi calvin44,

Most hotels in TST are expensive, they are all 5 stars hotels.
If you just looking for a place to stay, you may consider Guangdong Hotel and
Hotel Panorama by Rhombus , it is near HK$1000. Guangdong Hotel more cheaper too....

Last edited:

Settlermzm

Reaction score
Hi, any place you recommend for having a buffet lunch or dinner? and places to have nice seafood dinner?

cyclohexane

Reaction score
Hi, I am from HK and I would like to make more friends here. If you guys has any questions about hotels recommandation in HK, feel free to ask me.

P.S. I am not a travel agent, will not ask you to book through me, no worries.

Hi,
how is the weather in HK in sept? hot? rainy? i will be heading to HK from the 2nd to 3rd week.

sunsetbay

Reaction score
In HK, i guess all place they sell genuine products... Are you talking about brand new or second hand photography items?

For brand new, you can just go big shop like fortress or broadway, they are everywhere.

For second hand, there are some shops in TST which are very famous, take a look in Champagne court in TST, which opposite to Maramar tower. There are few shops which sell seond hand photography items including old models too..

Hope it helps

for photography stuffs, go to Sim City at Shantung Street (Mongkok).

check out this website for details:-

Welcome to Sim City

thanks guys~ goin HK nxt mth~ :s22:

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,
how is the weather in HK in sept? hot? rainy? i will be heading to HK from the 2nd to 3rd week.

Possibility of typhoon - season is from May to November.

Autumn (September to November)
There are pleasant breezes, plenty of sunshine and comfortable temperatures. Many people regard these as the best months of the year to visit Hong Kong.
Average Temperature: 19oC – 28 oC

Source: Climate | Hong Kong Tourism Board

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.