View Single Post
Old 14-08-2013, 05:20 PM   #5267
Master Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,480
Well I got it from Evanstyle and they did this to the hair and labeled it as a perm. What exactly are they using on his hair? I'd like to do this myself.

here is the site with bigger pictures. It kind of made his hair wavier. They did the same thing with almost all their haircuts and most are a lot wavier.
남자의 가치를 높이다.에반스타일.

Looks like a rebonding tbh

Chemicals used are the same as perming actually... full term is permanent rebonding

I think they put liddat then apply heat with the hood thing
deaththeorist is offline