Ops Manning !?

NINJA91

Reaction score
if got ops manning but no briefing will get activated boh? any lao jiao here knows? :D

sometime is activate for back for breifing...you just ord? dont know code word all those right?

and chill ..so far is like alway on weekend ...any bro kena weekday ?

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
briefing is not for every1

its for those sai kang warriors :mad:

and i am one of those suay saikang detachment ic

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depend on Unit.

Some units practice mob briefing while some units do not practice it.

Some units practice mob briefing to Detachment IC while some units practice mob briefing to whole unit personnel.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sometime is activate for back for breifing...you just ord? dont know code word all those right?

and chill ..so far is like alway on weekend ...any bro kena weekday ?

the code word not important...

during the first few hours of the activation, they will only sms you to inform you. only during the last few hours before the deadline then they will flash the green man and code word.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also jin sian, my manning started this week and OC (NS) just sms me to standby for activation......

Yod4

Master Member
Reaction score
lol 98cssb here too. hope not activated for this period!

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yes it's mostly what Kyoji83 specified... depending on the unit.

But I reckon it's compulsory to conduct a briefing for all personnel when there are major changes, such as change of venue, etc.

bhockk

Reaction score
Sibei high chance....looks like next weekend gona burn liao.....

ya im from 98cssb as well. guess next sat will get a call. hopefully its just go and show barang then can leave.

anybody throw mc before? if dont need to go back endorse i may just do that man

Last edited:

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My more siao on buddies either:

1) Rent a car, pack all the barang in the boot and wear smart 4 out. If activate, just run to the car and drive off.

2) Bring their barang to the nearest shopping mall to the Boon Lay MRT (army has pick up from there to our mob centre) and "camp" there the whole day.

For me I rather just wait at home and watch TV. If got activate then go lor. Never activate then just watch TV lor. Anyway based on my experience and many of my buddies' experience, week day is confirm will not activate. Weekend if activate, confirm is morning or afternoon. If nothing by 5 pm is safe liao. So after 5 pm can still go and chiong mah.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had a manning in March(2 weeks) and then in later Sep another 2 weeks

How many mannings can I have in a year or work year? based on the number or the duration?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.