-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes but only with weather sealed lens + filter attached.

P2122536-.jpg

the usual rule applies, use at your own risk.

Haha... Okay... How to identify weather seal lens and simi filter to use?

Lol... Moi ish feel so noobish...

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha... Okay... How to identify weather seal lens and simi filter to use?

Lol... Moi ish feel so noobish...
Look at the lens mount, if there is a black rubber gasket, the lens have weather sealing. Can Google lens rubber gasket to have a look.

Like tecnica said, you need a filter to complete the sealing, but don't get your gear soaking wet, it's just insurance, not the license to water clean your gear.

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look at the lens mount, if there is a black rubber gasket, the lens have weather sealing. Can Google lens rubber gasket to have a look.

Like tecnica said, you need a filter to complete the sealing, but don't get your gear soaking wet, it's just insurance, not the license to water clean your gear.

Lol... Ok... Just asking... Still contemplating whether to hoot tomorrow from TK Foto...

patcheon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those using it for work, like NG photographer... u tell me its a need for them or a want for them.

:s8::s8:Humm...so can the definition of a professional photographer be something like when the camera to a person becomes a need rather than a want?:s22::s11:

edit...think cannot...say if I going for a trip and I need a camera, that does not make me become a professional.:s13::s13::s13:

Last edited:

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nothing to stir here, don't think anyone here is a pro.

maybe you haven met all :)

Haha... Me don't know how to gauge... A hobby... But want something good and don't want to keep upgrading the camera body...

hmm....
maybe i can help u with this...

this is a hobby, hobby is something u do in your free time...

during your free time, do u want to see something u like?or something u dont like?

if u hoot a 5dmk3, everyday even without seeing it u feel happy, its definately worth the price right??

money spent, can earn back...times that u spent being unhappy n angry, cannot be recovered back

hopefully it helps

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

hmm....

during your free time, do u want to see something u like?or something u dont like?

if u hoot a 5dmk3, everyday even without seeing it u feel happy, its definately worth the price right??

money spent, can earn back...times that u spent being unhappy n angry, cannot be recovered back

hopefully it helps

Yeah... It helps... =)

Thanks... =)

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

hmm....

hopefully it helps

Doesnt help at all :(

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Nothing to stir here, don't think anyone here is a pro.

Tell me, what is there to stir? U say camera is not a need more than a want. I say if u live by it, its a need. U say depend.

So who stiring???

Before u start shooting ur as.s. off, think. Thanks.

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha... Me don't know how to gauge... A hobby... But want something good and don't want to keep upgrading the camera body...

Have you maxed out your current body? Is there something your current camera cannot achieve?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
:s8::s8:Humm...so can the definition of a professional photographer be something like when the camera to a person becomes a need rather than a want?:s22::s11:

edit...think cannot...say if I going for a trip and I need a camera, that does not make me become a professional.

Giving example mah. :s13: U think need then need. Owning a camera is both a want and need, it goes either way and not just it was never a need in the first place. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.