iBasso DX50 music player

kenz

Master Member
Reaction score
Either Fiio X3 and confidently the DX50 would make great quality players at affordable prices.

Only thing now is how will players like Sony respond?

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really wanna know the SQ of this player. This DX50 vs Fiio E5. Hope they release soon

Noirkw

Reaction score
Haha if pre order price is cheaper that would be good. Yea iBasso is known for not given updates until the day itself. Not sure its going to be a full launch or a pre order direct from their website on the 20th.

SenGuards

Reaction score
Haha if pre order price is cheaper that would be good. Yea iBasso is known for not given updates until the day itself. Not sure its going to be a full launch or a pre order direct from their website on the 20th.

Back to your question, I'm definitely pre-ordering.

Guan22

Master Member
Reaction score
I usually dunch do leaps of faith, but the DX50 could b an exception to the rule
The price is affordable enough, but more importantly, I've got confidence in iBasso after owning the DX100

Will be a backup player to my DX100 & wife's aging Studio V

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.