iBasso DX50 music player

SenGuards

Reaction score
It's right beside Republic Polytechnic and there's a Sakura w/carpark there.

You guys make it sound like it's in some far away land. :s13:

freddychin

Reaction score
It's right beside Republic Polytechnic and there's a Sakura w/carpark there.

You guys make it sound like it's in some far away land. :s13:

no money for car.

Only take bus and MRT for transport mode

My pigeon house in at Toa Payoh

:D

Last edited:

Nite0807

Reaction score
Anyone care to follow me/take for me(please) my D-zero? I too, am to lazy to sit bus/mrt/bike/car/plane/heli/crawl/teleport there. SKM really choose a sibeh tok kong location to be in.

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
SKM is really stationed in a very favorable location for me for once :D Most the electronics products have their service centres located in Ubi/Kallang :vijayadmin: Direcrly across the island for me.

SenGuards

Reaction score
You live woodlands of course not far for you lah. you wanna try walking or riding bicycle to SKM from Tampines?

I travel to school (Temasek Polytechnic) for quite a lot during the past 5 semesters. Tampines no complaints allowed, because you can take Bus service 168 directly to Woodlands MRT, then another bus to Republic Polytechnic/SKM. :vijayadmin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.