The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents,

I actually use the Sea Salt spray on dry hair.
I tried lots of times use on wet hair then blow but still flat like nothing applied, just can only feel some texture of the product.

It's pretty good because it's cheap and quicksand wise don't need apply as much.

I guess it work differently for different hair, choose whichever gives best results.

hmm.. actually sea salt spray works really great and you shouldn't have flat hair.

after using sea salt spray on my wet hair, i blow try, can blow into quiff. it's the method of blow drying.

my hair is super flat when i dry my hair normally. so i think it can work pretty well when you learn how to blow dry properly.

just look and learn how your hair stylist blow dry your hair or go youtube and learn from tutorials.

why not try something like this.

blow dry your hair without the spray.
80% dry, spray 5-6 times around your hair, using hands to spread the product evenly.
blow dry again till 100% dry.

see if it works for you.

sorry, any recommended hair dryer i can get? hot/cold settings

Try babyliss on beautybay?

or go to best denki/courts and get any philips or panasonic hair dryer rated 1600w above with temp control.

BTW! By Vilian God Digger is full house! let's go! :s12:

Last edited:

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Hello ppl! Im here to break some bad news. Apologies for those people who pre-order the quicksand from me. There will be some delay due to the fk up manufacturing side not the shipping. We will be sending out email to each and every one of you by tonight with a small token of compensation as we fail to meet our promise. We got more then 70+ orders, so please do give us some time. We seek your understanding in this issue. Anything you guys can contact me via this pm or drop me a email. We apologise once again.

Meanwhile, we will extend the pre-order promo as of now. But please do note order sent after 8pm will not be issued the token of compensation. Thanks!

ajninknaw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GPGT - this kind of hairstyle call what? got photo sample?

this kind of hairstyle, like mushroom head, but insides shaved.

n short at the back too.

call what huh? how to tell stylist to cut?

I cant find photo sample of guy hair.

photo here

24pf66c.jpg

110dgls.jpg

nice or not? suitable for guy? how bout girl? too short for girl?

i will wife this girl immediately .

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel that if you're going for such hairstyle, you should go for wilder colours. It will then bring out a different side of you. #JustSaying

I cannot appreciate that kind of hairstyle + outlook but yeah, he got nice chick with that outlook before.

And you should really change your username. I literally LOL when people call you ** bro. :s13:

ajninknaw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel that if you're going for such hairstyle, you should go for wilder colours. It will then bring out a different side of you. #JustSaying

i was blonde before this .
null_zps89d65a96.jpg

had a job interview so must go back to darker colors . didnt cut my hair for around 7-8 months and it went haywire . forced to wear a cap everywhere to keep it "tidy"

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sup guys,

order the gold digger, should be here by Sep 2013. Stay tune for reviews! hope its as good as its look in the videos!

Your order # is: 700002260.

$26 per tub only. haha

anyway, to share, this looks good.

Last edited:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
sup guys,

order the gold digger, should be here by Sep 2013. Stay tune for reviews! hope its as good as its look in the videos!

Your order # is: 700002260.

$26 per tub only. haha

anyway, to share, this looks good.
The hold of 4 types of waxes, earth wax, microcrystalline wax, beeswax, carnuba wax. Plus the moisturisation of petroleum jelly, win liao lo

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The hold of 4 types of waxes, earth wax, microcrystalline wax, beeswax, carnuba wax. Plus the moisturisation of petroleum jelly, win liao lo

for the gold digger? so epic ah? hahaha. can finally have a super long lasting pomp! haha :s13:

zish82

Reaction score
Thanks to ** and gaoxing for the advise!

May I know who can i get HDF quicksand from?

HDF Quicksand available at HairyPortal.

No need to pre order and wait. It is available now for mailing :D

Get it within 3 days with Ta Q Bin courier

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any dudes here with the shaved sides hairstyle? How often do you go to the barber/hairdresser to get the sides shaved to maintain that look? Paying 10 bucks per week just to shave sides will surely add up in the long run.

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
any dudes here with the shaved sides hairstyle? How often do you go to the barber/hairdresser to get the sides shaved to maintain that look? Paying 10 bucks per week just to shave sides will surely add up in the long run.

Good question bro! Any skilled hairdresser that can charge little on shaving just the side. aha!

Last edited:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nigelle Prejume Styling Wax 7

Kanebo acidic Shampoo, Carbolic Silky Shampoo, Eco Seasalt Spray, PowerPoint Hair Spray, Q8 Matte Hair Powder are expected to arrive pretty soon in SG!

Together with this shipment, you guys can also look forward to Nigelle Prejume Styling Wax 7. Super strong hold of holding factor 7 and once again, quantities for this is again very little. For people who knows Nigelle, its by the parent company of Milbon Professional (#1 in Japan). Quality wise is definitely excellent and its comparable to Nigelle Bold Make Clay; Prejume wax gives shine to one which allows a radiant and lively look to be portrayed. Here's a picture of it.

IMG-20130727-WA0001.jpg

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

haha ya thats why i leaving it to grow out now... the interim damn cui lor! half fk down there -_-

btw i realized that my hair when unstyled looks like the photo that kuku beans posted, except that the shaved sides are all like 1cm now

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kanebo acidic Shampoo, Carbolic Silky Shampoo, Eco Seasalt Spray, PowerPoint Hair Spray, Q8 Matte Hair Powder are expected to arrive pretty soon in SG!

Together with this shipment, you guys can also look forward to Nigelle Prejume Styling Wax 7. Super strong hold of holding factor 7 and once again, quantities for this is again very little. For people who knows Nigelle, its by the parent company of Milbon Professional (#1 in Japan). Quality wise is definitely excellent and its comparable to Nigelle Bold Make Clay; Prejume wax gives shine to one which allows a radiant and lively look to be portrayed. Here's a picture of it.

IMG-20130727-WA0001.jpg

where's my CHARCOAL shampoo! hahaha :s12::s12:
paul mitchell going to finish fast. just now so tempted to hoot the giovanni tea tree shampoo! heng never!

anyway on the topic of sides,
my sides grow pretty fast also but i cut once a month so not too bad. haha won't out of shape so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.